12-04-2003, 04:13 PM #1
A question about clen after reading the clen handbook and searching threads....
I've been reading the threads from the search forum about clen , but I still have a few questions that I need your help with....
1. Is KETOTIFEN a "legal" drug?Can I buy it at a drug store without a prescription?
2. Same question for TAURINE?
3. Why does clen interfere with your breathing?How could a fat loss "suplement" be bad for your cardio sessions........I mean without cardio there is no fat loss so I don't understand that part.
4. Clen will keep you up if you take it after 4 pm, it's the ketotifen that will make you sleepy, correct?
4. You must not use clen with ECA 'coz it would be to harsh on the heart, right?Are l-carnitine, guarana, caffeine and similar legal fat loss suplements safe to use with clen?
5. I work out in the evening.I do 45 min of serious weight training and then hit 30-40 min of cardio when my glygocen levels are low.My question is this : if I've taken clen only until 4 pm, will I still have its fat burning effects in the evening when I train?
P.S. Thanks to all of you that helped me quit pot - you've been a big help!!!!!!!!
12-04-2003, 04:39 PM #2
Oh come on, anybody????????????
12-04-2003, 04:47 PM #3
I dont have all your answers but heres a bump
12-05-2003, 02:03 AM #4
12-05-2003, 02:27 AM #5
Well, I can't answer the technical questions but I can say this...
its late so there are not as many people on the board as usual.
And with regards to taurine, it is an amino acid and is 100% legal. You can purchase taurine supplements at any GNC or the like.
12-05-2003, 10:56 AM #6
12-05-2003, 11:16 AM #7
12-05-2003, 11:29 AM #8
3. you realise its an asthma drug right? beta-2-adrenergic agonist (btw you can lose fat with 0 cardio)
4b. yes, probally not. too much stimulation. dont use the ones that are stimulants
5. ya. its jsut a stimulant, there is no magical fat burning properties really. (btw sounds like a good way to loose muscle. Id hit that post-workout shake first and do the cardio way later)
12-05-2003, 03:14 PM #9
First of all, thanks for your reply Billy, and the rest of you whou bumped my questions!!!!!
Secondly....this is what I found out in the meantime :
1. Actually, yes you can, but it has a different market name (but I live in Croatia)
2. I found out its an amino acid so there's no problem there
3. OK, I get it now, thanks to Billy
4. Again thanks Billy
5. I thought that the "magic fat burning properties" that you get next to the stimulus, are clens ability to raise body temperature and therefore the speeding up of the metabolism.If it's just a stimulant it would be no different than epfedrin - right?
As to my training I've experimented for a long time and its what works best for me ; but thanks for your advice Billy!
As to 4b - I use CARNI TECH from UNIVERSAL - that shuoludn't cause any problems right?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)