Thread: QV Tren75??

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

QV Tren75??

hey bros, i know many of you would rather make your own tren , rather than buying it, but as for me, i wouldn't trust myself foolin around w/ a home brew kit just yet. i am researching this method, but at the present time need to square away a location to do it. anyways, my question is, about QV's products. i have access to their "Tren75" pricey, but i'd like to see others feedback if any on this product...

and stemming from one of the earlier threads of members responses and experiences w/ winnie, i would much rather minimize my pain from injecting w/ tren than winnie. being able to make gains, shed a little fat, and harden up would be much more beneficial for most over running winnie. IMO

thanx guys.

-biggie_smalls

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    i never used their tren and I wouldn't buy it especially at the prices i've seen it listed at.
    Trust me when I tell you that a monkey could make tren using a kit. It's really easy and it'll save you a ton of cash that could be used to get yourself more juice :-)

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle?? If so i would not run tren it will shut you down hard.. Do you plan on running test..?? here is a good first cycle
    1-12 test ethenate 500mg week

you will see good gains... remember the other half is in your dieting habits..

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by funkdoc911
    Is this your first cycle?? If so i would not run tren it will shut you down hard.. Do you plan on running test..?? here is a good first cycle
    1-12 test ethenate 500mg week

you will see good gains... remember the other half is in your dieting habits..

Doc
    thanx doc, no this will be my 4th cycle, i'm still trying to figure out what my dosing schedule will be for a pre-contest cycle. i have several options, but it gets quite overwhelming when absorbing a ton of input from other experienced people. so far, i was thinking:

primo
    tren
    var

or initially,

primo
    eq
    winnie,

but i'm thinking of swapping my winnie w/ another bro for some tren. still tring to figure this out, but i had to ask. *frustrated*

thanx guys..

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    primo tren test prop i think would be great with your experience this would be a huge cycle for you good luck with the contest

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by funkdoc911
    primo tren test prop i think would be great with your experience this would be a huge cycle for you good luck with the contest

Doc

thanx, i had the same reccomendation from another buddy of mine, w/ a lot of show experience also. in the few weeks to come, i'm trying to see where my body will be, and how far out or soon should i run it, plus, i'm frantically trying to convince a buddy of mine to set up shop in his kitchen for the tren, if i can't do it, is it in anyones opinion to run the market tren???? along w/ the rest of the primo and prop of course..

Thread Information