jurewix is offline Junior Member

question about deca?

I know a good amount about steroids due to this site, this spring i am planning on doing test eth 500, deca 300, and winny, now i am going to bulk up for the first 8 weeks, then i plan on cutting i will be doing 14 weeks test eth , 12 weeks deca and weeks 13 - 16 winny, i under stand deca puts on lean mass, now would that help me cut weight when i start my cutting cycle, i understand the effects are very similar to eq, and i know eq could be used to cut, so will the deca help me out with my cutting cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i have run many test e deca cycles and they tend to blow me up, water wise.....the deca will add keepable lean muscle....imo i would just run those 2 , recover, and run a complete cutting cycle ..fina/prop

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Eq is more of a "hardening" or a "cutter" than deca IMO. If you are wanting to cut, then I would definitely use Eq over Deca. Just my .02

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I just reread what you were doing with your cycle. Cutting up at the end with winny is fine, but keep the deca on this cycle...do a test & eq on the next. Sorry about that. Asymetrical is right on! Don't mix up deca and eq on the same go around.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information