Thread: cycle question

tack123 is offline New Member

cycle question

I was wondering if i could run deca alone? for a bulking cycle. Would i see that great of results form the deca? And then cut with a tren and winny cycle alone. is this a good idea?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No it's not a good idea.
    Add test.

tack123 is offline New Member
    Add the test with the deca cycle?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    always have test as your base. I like deca , but always stacked with test.

Welcome to AR bro...lots of information here. Do lots of research before starting any cycle.

peace,
    ttgb

Include a test ester into your cycle bro. A enth/deca would be a great mass building cycle. Deca alone can down 'Mr. Happy' pretty hard. Throw in some test and you won't have that prob. If want to run something by itself its got to be test.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tack123
    I was wondering if i could run deca alone? for a bulking cycle. Would i see that great of results form the deca? And then cut with a tren and winny cycle alone. is this a good idea?
    Deca alone will not help you bulk . I "think" if you run a deca-dbol cycle you will bulk and cut ..

Greetingz

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Deca alone will not help you bulk . I "think" if you run a deca-dbol cycle you will bulk and cut ..

Greetingz
    you must add test to this cycle. however, bulk and cut with deca d-bol and some test, that just doesnt happen. d-bol gets size, so does test and deca get you size and gets you water logged. i dont agree with this as a cutting/bulking cycle you should do each seperately. i dont remember who has this as their sig but "if you need your abs in the winter your a puss" is so dam correct on this one.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR

Greetingz
    armwrestler is right...

deca and dbol is NOT a cycle. Like all the bros have said above...have a test for mixed in for your base.

Bros you really can't "cut" and "bulk" at the same time. One or the other should be your objective for each cycle. Sure you can harden up some gains towards or after a cycle, but you shouldn't try to bulk and cut at the same time. You will be cutting yourself short on bulking and cutting if you try to do both.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information