RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

I need the perfect "CANCUN CYCLE"

What's up guys,
    I'm heading out to Cancun either in February or March and I need the perfect cutting cycle.

I'm thinking along the lines of...

Fina
    Winny
    Test Cyp
    T3
    Clen in the mix of things

Probably run

Weeks 1-10 - 750mg Cyp Week
    Weeks 3-10 - 50mg Winny ED
    Weeks 3-10 - 100mg Fina ED

Running T3 and clen throughout.

Then when I'm done rocking a bulk cycle with the bounce back effect. Who knows.

I can go into detail with other steroids , but let's see what you guys suggest.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    maybe throw in soem EQ.. thats my only suggestion..

And adding EQ when my BF is low enough. Let the vascularity run wild brotha.

Right now I'm at 195lbs and still leaning down before I start. I need the time off too. I'm in PCT and I hate it. I'm slipping into Ketosis and my cardio and protein count is through the roof.

I want to end up at 175-180lbs minimum before I start another cycle. Low low low low BF is a must for me BEFORE I start. I want to have it low and keep it low.

It's all about the ripped serratus brotha.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    if i were u i woudl run EQ for 3 months.. starting one month before all ur other gear... by then it wil have u by the balls...... nothing like EQ veins when ur cut.. and its safe enuff to take for 3 months too!..... and it'll up ur metabolism enuff to help with cuttin bf

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am just doing test/fina/winny/eq for my spring bread cycle. I will also be using an otc fat burner with a clean diet and cardio 3-5 times a week.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 11-21-2003 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    if i were u i woudl run EQ for 3 months.. starting one month before all ur other gear... by then it wil have u by the balls...... nothing like EQ veins when ur cut.. and its safe enuff to take for 3 months too!..... and it'll up ur metabolism enuff to help with cuttin bf

I was thinking of that too. But I'd rather start off my cycle at an already low BF, I'm aiming for around %8-10 before I start. Then I'll take my time.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Weeks 1-10 - 750mg Cyp Week
    Weeks 5-12 - 50mg Winny ED
    Weeks 3-10 - 100mg Fina ED

I want to be disgustingly ripped. Even if I'm only 160lbs @ 6'1". I'm willing to sacrifice for aesthetics.

Okay, maybe I exhaggerated on the weight, but you get the deal.

solid-d is offline Member
    when I was on cycle in the summer, it was 10 weeks of 600 test e and
    400mg eq, and weeks 7-13 of winny at 45mg day.. I had no fat and weighted 160.. I am 5'7"-5'8" and was soo ripped and strong... I was all muscle and could move any weight I wanted..Almost benching double my body weight. Man it felt good.. Its funny now, after 2 months of being off, I am up 3-4lbs and not as strong.. But cutting and strengh cycles are the best.. Its a good feeling wereing a lg T shirt at the gym, looking small, and lifting more weight then 230lb football players who are soft..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I want to be disgustingly ripped
    This would do it

Weeks 1-15 - Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 - EQ 500mg
    Weeks 10-15 - 50mg Winny ED
    Weeks 5-12 - 100mg Fina ED

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Shit ronny, I'll see you down there. I'll know it is you cause you'll be in lobby of the hotel on AR when you are shitfaced after you tell the chick you brought home to go to bed cause she has a thyroid problem. I will be doing a cycle consisting of fina, test, eq, winny, anavar . I will be ending on my cycle on the winny/anavar combo so I plan on being disgustingly ripped. Good luck and see you at coco bongo.

CBR9Seadoo is offline New Member
    Yea, CANCUN..... March 5th - 11th. Can't wait. A party as always. What is supposed to be the hot spot this year? MTV?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    whoa, that cycle sounds awesome. i don't think i'll ever do a real bulking cycle. only lean, hard muscle cycles for me...=) why cyp instead of prop though?

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This would do it

Weeks 1-12 - EQ 500mg
    don't mean to hijack, but mudman, why fina weeks 5-12 instead of 8-15? btw, i'm sold...i want that to be my next cycle (with some added clen during PCT).

-- clocky

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    This would do it

Weeks 1-12 - EQ 500mg
    or this...

-60% protein, 20% carbs, and 20% fat.
    -cardio ed on empty stomach for 45 minutes
    -carbs limited to 1st meal, pwo, p-pwo (depending)
    -high-volume training

It cracks me up when all the "seasonal bb'ers" load up on dbol and winny pills a month or two before they go on spring break. Like its that easy. I'm not talking about Ronny of course...since he obviousily knows his stuff...but I'm sure everyone knows or knew someone like this in college. And yeah thats a mean cycle Mud set up, with a good cardio and training program.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    don't mean to hijack, but mudman, why fina weeks 5-12 instead of 8-15? btw, i'm sold...i want that to be my next cycle (with some added clen during PCT).

-- clocky
    By not running fina up to PCT it helps with recovery....... fina can be hard to recover from..... and that's some of the reasons people lose some of their gains.....

But you can run it up to PCT I just don't like to.

I will be running that this May
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-21-2003 at 12:47 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hmmmm...

Wk 1-15
    test prop 100mg ED
    Wk 1-12
    Eq 600mg
    fina 100mg ED
    Wk 10-15
    winni 50mg ED

Nolva/clomid PCT

Now that wuld be a good one and toss in the clen or T3 and it should be even better.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Throw in some gh and diuretics then, you'll be ripped then for sure

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    guys no offense but don't you think 700mgs of test for 15 weeks for 180lb guy is a little too much?

And thats on top of running tren and eq?

Some great advice is offered here but is this much gear necessery for someone looking to get get ripped for the beach?

Don't take this personal fellas...just trying to provoke some more thought. I weigh 200lbs and I'm only running 300 grams of test a week and it seems to be more than adequate in helping to preserve muscle. And this is coming from a someone with aveage genetics, if that.

~US~

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Have you done winny before? If not, I would suggest 30-40mg ED.

The other guys gave you some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    guys no offense but don't you think 700mgs of test for 15 weeks for 180lb guy is a little too much?

And thats on top of running tren and eq?

Some great advice is offered here but is this much gear necessery for someone looking to get get ripped for the beach?

Don't take this personal fellas...just trying to provoke some more thought. I weigh 200lbs and I'm only running 300 grams of test a week and it seems to be more than adequate in helping to preserve muscle. And this is coming from a someone with aveage genetics, if that.

~US~
    I don't think so.......... by this may I hope to be in the 190's and running a cycle very close to that one.

US I wouldn't take it personal at all bro what you say.... you're one of the guys that give very good advice and have lots of insight.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I want to be disgustingly ripped. ... I'm willing to sacrifice for aesthetics.

That is what I am talkin' about! If you are going to do it for spring break, do it right..looking the leanest, hardest!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ronny Ronny Ronny... This looks like one of those poser cycles that we were all flameing on a earlier this week! JK JK, lol! You know what your doing. Try some tren /eq with prop as your test. That would make ya all pretty ya stud you

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    **** ronny, I'll see you down there. I'll know it is you cause you'll be in lobby of the hotel on AR when you are ****faced after you tell the chick you brought home to go to bed cause she has a thyroid problem. I will be doing a cycle consisting of fina, test, eq, winny, anavar. I will be ending on my cycle on the winny/anavar combo so I plan on being disgustingly ripped. Good luck and see you at coco bongo.

ROTLMFAO!

Hoooly cow, I almost forgot about this thread I posted up. But that's some funny ****. You'll see me in the Lobby on the Internet for sure bro...

Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Ronny Ronny Ronny... This looks like one of those poser cycles that we were all flameing on a earlier this week! JK JK, lol! You know what your doing. Try some tren/eq with prop as your test. That would make ya all pretty ya stud you

Haha, yeah bro, I know what I'm doing. But I was just curious to see who else cycled for Cancun and what they used. I already knew what I was going to do, but just wanted to see what others did.

Prop, Tren , EQ, Fina, Clen , T3.

Ohhh, and when I'm done with the T3, I'm going to use the 'bounceback' effect to bulk back up a bit.

Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Throw in some proviron?

Hey Mudman,
    Love the cycle! I'm starting the same cycle next month,except enth instead of prop.
    What do you think of throwing 50mg/proviron in with that mix?

This would do it

Weeks 1-12 - EQ 500mg

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Hey Mudman,
    Love the cycle! I'm starting the same cycle next month,except enth instead of prop.
    What do you think of throwing 50mg/proviron in with that mix?
    I wouldn't use prov.
    Here's mine
    Week 1-10 test prop 1gram
    week 2-10 Fina 100mgs ed
    Week 4-10 Winny 100mgs ed
    T-3 last 5 weeks
    Clen 2 on 2 off throughout
    Dex ed.
    Clomid

solid-d is offline Member
    Let me guess. you going to spring break, but before you go your going to do a nice huge cycle and looked ripped.. But then go down there and drink all week and get zero sleep... Then come back and be in worst shape then you were before you cycled, when you were $1000 richer.. AM i right?

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Let me guess. you going to spring break, but before you go your going to do a nice huge cycle and looked ripped.. But then go down there and drink all week and get zero sleep... Then come back and be in worst shape then you were before you cycled, when you were $1000 richer.. AM i right?
    I'm not going to cancun for spring break, however I will be in Fla visting my brother who doesn't drink at all.
    Yeah I'll have a few drinks when I go out at night, but I certainly won't come back in worse shape. And I'll probably even go to the gym down there 3 out of the 5 days that i'll be there.
    Also that cycle I listed has a total cost of $450

Aaaaand your point is?

Who are you? Sorry, I don't pay attention to nobodies.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 12-04-2003 at 06:07 PM.

Who cares if the guy is gonna go down and have fun for a week?
    Everyone needs a good time once in awhile. And I'm sure drinking for a week while on vacation isn't going to look like ****

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    Well, have fun in Cancun, I was there last spring, and the spring break before that I was in the Bahamas....Cancun was unreal but it attracts a real young crowd these days so me and my boys are goin to Acapulco this year, we heard its supposed to be better and have a better nite life.... About a good cutting cycle heres my opinion.

Week 1-14 (Test Suspension or Enanthate Or Cypionate ) Enan and cyp are the same exact test basically, suspension I like because it will blow you up. But dont go crazy inject no more than 200mg once a week....Its a cutting cycle, not a bulking cycle.

Week 1-12 (Winny Depot) 50mg ED ( me personally id run it 1-14) but some people wont agree and say thats to long, but the best adive anyone can give anyone, is DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!

Week 1-14 (EQ) 400mg-500mg Once a week

Keep Nolva Dex on hand always... you dont have to worry about estrogen or progesterone conversion from the winny or eq, but the test's especially suspension aromatize quickly so better to be safe then sorry.

PCT- Clomid, and maybe clen or xenadrine with ephedra in it

I wouldnt throw Fina in just because, its so easy to get progesterone problems from it and between the winny, eq, dieting rite........youll get ripped

Thread Information