1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

cycle and sickness

So i just started a cycle of dbol , test, and deca , and i dont know if its related but everytime i get done working out, i am light headed, dizzy, and feel like i'm gonna puke........anyone ever had this or think the gear could be the cause?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    So i just started a cycle of dbol, test, and deca, and i dont know if its related but everytime i get done working out, i am light headed, dizzy, and feel like i'm gonna puke........anyone ever had this or think the gear could be the cause?
    Could be Dbol in the tummy I think its most likely and most guys take a dbol before hitting the gym and another on the way home from there. On the other hand, last week I actually got those same simptoms working out and I am on only testosterone enanthate and deca . I think most of the weeks I run 475 to 500 mg test en, last week for the hell of it and I was in 9th week of cycle, I ran 800 mg test en... it was the next day I got the dizzy/nausia after working out.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, i'm takin ref-b and i usually take it right before i work out and then after......maybe i'll try letting it settle a little before i hit the gym.....thanx bro

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm on prop and tren and it makes me really outta breath when i workout. sometimes, i'm huffing and puffing so hard that i feel light headed and dizzy and feel like i need to sit down for a while...

-- clocky

Thread Information