Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

I'm starting to get cornered!

The othr day in the gym I was corned by a guy. He said **** man your getting big as hell what are you taking. I told him I had been taking creatine for a hell of a long time now. He came up to me later and sai dman that stuff is really working for you man. Then I heard him whispering to his friend that I'm one something other than creatine. Then my grandmother and mother the other day cornered me and said we know your on something. I seen my mom 4 weeks ago so when I saw her I had just got done with my prop. So, I told them I just uped my calories. I don't know if I can hold out much longer. My dad is in the dark. He just says man your big. I have 8 weeks left of my cycle and i'm afraid that everyone is getting too suspicious.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    i tell everyone that i am on no2 "great pumps" or creatine whatever works just dont let them know about the gear...

Doc

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i know steroids are illegal but the fact of the matter is if you cant admit to doing them to your loved ones then maybe you shouldnt do them! my wifes mother and sister asked her over thanksgiving after not seeing me for a while if i was on steroids and my wife told them nothing, i would have told them the truth! hell its my life if i wanna get huge i should be able to take the risks i want to!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    screw them! if they really cared about you, they'd offer to inject for you!

mammoth is offline Member
    Just say "thanks for the compliment, but I am just busting my butt in the gym". Don't sweat it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    The othr day in the gym I was corned by a guy. He said **** man your getting big as hell what are you taking. I told him I had been taking creatine for a hell of a long time now. He came up to me later and sai dman that stuff is really working for you man. Then I heard him whispering to his friend that I'm one something other than creatine. Then my grandmother and mother the other day cornered me and said we know your on something. I seen my mom 4 weeks ago so when I saw her I had just got done with my prop. So, I told them I just uped my calories. I don't know if I can hold out much longer. My dad is in the dark. He just says man your big. I have 8 weeks left of my cycle and i'm afraid that everyone is getting too suspicious.
    I got the same thing at Thanksgiving.... to make matters worst I had a badly swollen foot from an abcess in my calf from a misplaced injection there so with some of the family, it was almost like I was getting a intervention for cocaine or alcohol abuse rather then steroids . It was mostly my mother that was worried about my foot being a life threatening problem. Everyone else thought I looked good and voiced their approval because I was looking so good and healthy. Some of the men in the family wanted to know what I was on and can I help them figure out how to get hooked up with whatever I got hooked up with, hint, hint, wink, wink, hehehe.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-05-2003 at 11:16 AM.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Xavier_4446]The othr day in the gym I was corned by a guy. QUOTE]

That sucks.

Seriously though, all you can do is deny it. They have no proof. You have your diet in order, and nutrition is the most important thing, right? And you are trining smarter now too. Knowledge, bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    i know steroids are illegal but the fact of the matter is if you cant admit to doing them to your loved ones then maybe you shouldnt do them! my wifes mother and sister asked her over thanksgiving after not seeing me for a while if i was on steroids and my wife told them nothing, i would have told them the truth! hell its my life if i wanna get huge i should be able to take the risks i want to!
    I agree you should always let your wife in on it, but screw the rest, it's one of their business. I've been getting the same attention and I tell everyone tons of hard work and whey protien.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mammoth
    Just say "thanks for the compliment, but I am just busting my butt in the gym". Don't sweat it.
    That's exactly the way to handle it. Dude...don't ever admit s h i t ! You tell 2 people they tell 2 people...before you know it your door is getting busted down at 3am by the federalis! Then they are making a "deal" with you to give them the name of where you got it. Your source trusts you to keep your mouth shut!

peace,

ttgb

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just say.... Really I look big? I better lay off the protein shakes and creatine. I don't want to get to bloated!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    I disagree........... Not everyone needs to know.

The only people that know are my girlfriend, training partner, and a couple of friends that run gear as well.

I just tell people I upped my eatting to every 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I disagree........... Not everyone needs to know.

The only people that know are my girlfriend, training partner, and a couple of friends that run gear as well.

I just tell people I upped my eatting to every 2 hours.
    Yep.
    in fact even my Wife only thinks I'm doing more of what the Doc gives me anyway. (Doc has been givin' me shots for my back, and get this, it was his idea!)
    She's not exactly the big approver, and she knows better, but she uses that to hang her belief on if ya know what I mean.
    Other than that, not many people know, although most of the guys at the Gym that are in the know - know. And my Mom is cool, if she asked I'd tell her, but she doesn't really want to know so she doesn't ask.
    But there are many other people who ask, and they get the diet and supplement story!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Just tell them the truth. Not that you're on juice, but that you have been busting your ass at the gym. Explain to them how hard you have to work, and how much effort you put into looking the way you do.

Gilster is offline Member
    DENY, DENY, DENY!!

Never admitt anything to anyone other than MAYBE your wife. Why?...Because women change their minds about things more oftem than they change shoes. My wife gave me my shots for 3+ years and now refuses and want me to never use again....Yeah right!!...Then again she might change her mind tonight and ask me when I am starting up again...

You need to get upset with those people who "corner" you. Act insulted and say something like....

"I bust my ass in the gym everyday and eat like a horse even when I don't want to, and you accuse me of doing something illegal to get here? How dare you take away from my accomplishment and hard work by accusing me of something that makes all that work meaningless?"

Then turn away and give em dirty looks.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I made the mistake a couple of years ago of telling a couple of people. Before I knew it, everyone knew. It's bad news man and it's impossible to shake. I was at a party a few weeks ago and some girl said " wow your looking great". Just at that some jealous ***** piped up with "well we all know why that is"!!
    Deny!
    I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. I don't even let my girlfreind know now. The only person that knows now is my supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Just tell them the truth. Not that you're on juice, but that you have been busting your ass at the gym. Explain to them how hard you have to work, and how much effort you put into looking the way you do.
    There ya go.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Advice.. DENY IT ! just say u take supplements..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I stick with Gilster's saying. That's exactly what I say to peeps on sauce. DENY, DENY, DENY!

If you spill the beans it will come back and bite you. I see some members saying they tell there gf's and they are cool with it but as soon as you fly off the handle about something that you have a legitimate reason to be angry over. Even mutter under your breath angry. No matter how right you are they will be so quick to throw you in the "Youre Roid Raging" boat. Call the police. Tell them all and next youre answering to the judge in shackles because your a roid raging ape on steroids even though the other guy/gal runs you over with a car, kicks your dog, steals your news paper, flicks you off for no reason, calls you every name in the book, but your the bad guy cuz your juicing. Must be them Roids...hmmmmmm

Trust me I was one. My girl even bought me a bottle of EQ one time from this guy we all knew he was the local supplier. It was so cool....BUT! Soon as sheet hit the fan. Its you and your roids man. Roid rage Roid rage, Roid rage.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    i've been there bro! it's hard to explain when you completely change your physique over a few months. **** EVERYONE and don't admit to ****. people start telling everyone then people talk behind your back. it sucks, but you're big and there not so **** 'em!
    I like to tell people i eat like a horse and lift hard.

yeah talk about suppliments and creatine but add in some amino acids like glutamine etc. the average person has no idea what all those names are and will just be like, dang this guy is a crazy health nut.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    my mom just tells me im getting fat again because i wear XXXL clothing, the ones for chronically obese people. seriosuly.

listen man, it doesnt matter what u do, people know u are juicing. its so obvious. how the hell can someone just ballon is record time. its obvious. just let the s h i t talkin continue. go in work out come home, eat !

peace !

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    it sucks, but I suppose it comes with the territory. Only person I told was my mother because she is a trainer and its not something I'd be able to sneak by her by saying I fixed my diet or found some nifty new workout techniques.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I can see maybe your nearest and dearest but I'd have been way pissed with that dude cornering you in the gym. What you take and don't take is none of his **** business and you don't owe him any explanations. Do you think he'd care if you LOST fifty pounds?

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well this is funny post.... Well after a while, if u keep training hard and runnin gear hard every one will eventually figure it out... U can only get so big... I agree to not tell people but its hard keeping a straight face....

echobeach is offline Junior Member

Angry

It's tough coz' I would be real tempted to take your 'mate' from the Gym aside and give him some 'friendly' advice - but that would likely just make him run off at the mouth some more.

The best bet is to prolly' tell em' something along the lines of what blt or testify said.

Geez, the more I think about that arsehole telling his mates your juicing when he doesn't really know for sure the wilder I get.

That little c##nt needs filled in..
    Last edited by echobeach; 12-05-2003 at 07:44 PM.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    The othr day in the gym I was corned by a guy.
    I hate getting corned.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    U know what u do, ive done this before, u just snap and be like why are u so concered with what im doin... THe the f are u on BRO... Just turn it on him... It works

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsheep
    I hate getting corned.
    Yep....hate when that happens.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry but I had to post this.
    The first line in the first post said he got "corned" by some guy in the gym.
    I thought it was funny.
    But I wouldnt tell them about anything and if you are not taking any liquidex or letrezole, then start. It will help keep the bloat off, and might help keep the suspiscion down.

I honestly think the answer to this thread is SQUASH

Nah answer is BULLDOZE

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Nah answer is BULLDOZE
    I do have a small Nuclear Warhead that I've been savin' for that special something.....

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    well you can only get so mad... because after all the guy is right assuming or not, he is making the correct assumption. Recently I've gotten the hey what are you on, by ppl 'in the know' who aren't necessairly close friends of mine, so I just give them the creatine or slugging food excuses. They probably 'really know' whats going on, but they don't bother me either way. Frankly I don't care. The test just makes me feel awesome.

I used to be sarcastic as hell and say. Yah Im on juice. Apple juice, Orange juice, ummmm..some grapefruit juice. And yah supplements yah thats it i eats me wheaties in the morning thats the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I used to be sarcastic as hell and say. Yah Im on juice. Apple juice, Orange juice, ummmm..some grapefruit juice. And yah supplements yah thats it i eats me wheaties in the morning thats the trick.
    yeah, i said the same thing and people wer just like " hows the juice going" they see right thru you trying to act smart with them(if they're somewhat intellegent) and are like "oh, cool how's that working for you" and you say what? and they say" the juice" and yur like" I was just playing with you" but they dont buy that ****, atleast not with me.

MachZ is offline Member

Lightbulb

Tell them your on Swolecats SwoledUp Program.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Don't even give it a second thought.The guys in your gym are just jealous 'coz they HOPE you're on something - it makes them feel good about themselves.As for your family - deny everything - maybe even get pissed at times.......say something like "You should be ashamed of yourselves, I try to stay healthy, I workout, I don't do drugs, and now you people acusse me of taking steroids !?!?!Don't you know that stuff makes you impotent, hurts your liver, kidneys and what not!?........"Don't admit anything until someone shows a photo of you with a needle stuck in your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANballs is offline New Member
    Haters Man... Tell Them Dont Hate The Player, Hate The Game!! D

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Funny ****, tell no one. Unfortuneatly it is much more acceptable to be an alcoholic or an obese person. No questions asked. I tell people it's a science. Yes there are the people who abuse it and the ones who use AS and not know what the freak their doing. They are the rare ones. Hell as far as I know most AS users are far more informed about nutrition, the human body, diet, and so on and so on. Now that I am using AS I get my blood work done far more than I ever had. Hell I get a full physical every year now.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Just tell them its methyl 1-test and show them the reports on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information