GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member

Question how to take ara test

What's the right cc a week i should take and how many weeks using ara test 2500, also is anavar good to use with it or even anadrol 50.
    37yrs old, 5,7 210lbs. looking for more size.

nj juice is offline Member
    Aratest needs to be shot frequently because of the 50 mg prop in it. I would do it eod, but if this is your first cycle then i wouldn't recommend taking aratest, why dont you take a single-ester test like cyp or enathate @ 500mg a week for 10 weeks, you could throw in the a-bombs for the first couple weeks if you want.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Bro aratest will be fine for you even though this is your first cycle. You can take it eod to get the benefits of the prop ester but you dont have to. You can take it once a week if you want. If your looking for size go ahead and stack it with anadrol at 50mgs a day for 4 weeks. That should put some major size on ya! But make sure you have some anti-es on hand and some clomid for pct. Siince its your first cycle imo you should run the aratest at 500mgs/week, which would be 2ccs a week. Good luck!

MG

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    1cc E3D would be good for a first cycle. Id use maybe 25mg Anadrol ED for the first 5 wks. Get some nolva and clomid.

Thread Information