Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

Unhappy how long befeore i'm back to normal on hcg?

i took some hcg last nite how long before my balls will be back?

thanks!

and yes i did a search i couldn't find anything that was more specific than "fast"

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    it depends how small ur nuts are and how long they have been shut down. if also depends if they have atrophy. if so along time bro. how much hcg did u take. lol, it might help to tell us at least. u wont see much for a while i think. at least that how it was with me.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, in my case mid cycle I went from 4.5cm to about 6cm after 9 days at 500iu/day. I quit then since that was bigger than the 5.5cm I started at.

One more thing is that at least in my case it took a few days for them to start growing and they continued to get bigger for a day or two after I quit.

The stuff works really fast. I wish the rest of me had grown that fast!!

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    NEVER at your current rate

HCG activates the testicles to produce a burst of test--thats it when its gone--so is the test and since your body recognized it as an androgen ypur HTPA recovery will actually be further hampered--and you will likely suffer estrogen/cortisol side effects--blaoting--fat gain--muscle loss--gynomastia

why do you think pregnant women get fat and their breasts enlarge?????????????---where do you think HCG comes from

get some clomid---order it overnight and ups can still deliver on friday

but hey--its your body

thanks for the reply strong man
    but hey i asked one question thats it
    i don't appreciate the lecture about pct, i never asked about it
    i have clomid - thank you!
    i highly doubt you posted this out off concern, so go show off smarts and try to flame someone else

and to the others i appreaciate the reply and experience,

I don't condone SW's attitude either, but despite that HCG does make you produce a spike of test naturally, so you do need to keep an eye out for the potential of gyno, especially if you go over 500iu/day. I kept it at that rate and, like I said, it worked really well for me.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I don't condone SW's attitude either, but despite that HCG does make you produce a spike of test naturally, so you do need to keep an eye out for the potential of gyno, especially if you go over 500iu/day. I kept it at that rate and, like I said, it worked really well for me.
    Johnsomebody, Im thinking of running 500 iu mid cycle. How many days did you run it? I was thinking 5 in a row.

john just curious i know its a debateable issue but how did you inject, IM or SC?

thanks Abe

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Johnsomebody, Im thinking of running 500 iu mid cycle. How many days did you run it? I was thinking 5 in a row.

Im not john but for what its worth i run it mid cycle for about 10 days at 500iu and at the end for 21 days at the same, i dont use clomid any more because it doesnt agree with me and my love muscle works just fine.......Hitman

BDTR is offline Retired
    I like 500iu sat/sun throughout the cycle personally.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    thanks for the reply strong man
    but hey i asked one question thats it
    i don't appreciate the lecture about pct, i never asked about it
    i have clomid - thank you!
    i highly doubt you posted this out off concern, so go show off smarts and try to flame someone else

and to the others i appreaciate the reply and experience,
    FLAME--whatever---i may not have walked on eggshells for ya brother--but i did reply with an honest answer

and about the lecture on PCT---yes you did ask about it---HCG is part of PCT--and only part of it

you did not say you had clomid--if you do that would have been pertinent to the ability of anyone to answer the question

and if you dont have it--saying you do just for the sake of argument would be hurting no one but you

i was going by the premise that your only drug for PCT was HCG---if you only had HCG then yes your nuts would drop and hypertrophy for a breif period but if HTPA suppression was not treated by other means then they would re-atrophy---leaving you back at square 1

if you were experienced or knowledgeable about the subject you not only would not have asked but also realized the irrelavence

yes i am a bit sarcastic---but my intentions are merely to share information in the hopes of benefiting those who need it

"NEVER at your current rate"......

Really??????

wow what is my rate bro?

You see thats quite the comment buddy. what do you know about my rate.

oh and one more thing hcg is not used Only as a pct, alot of people use it mid-cycle!

but hey thanks for being so sweet to help me out anyways.

I used it mid cycle at 500iu/day for nine days and like I said it got me bigger than I started fast -I'd planned on ten but didn't need to do that much. I really didn't even need to do nine!

I agree with bdtr that two days/week is the best way. The crazy thing is some guys don't shrink on a cycle, so they don't need HCG . I started shrinking week three and it took me til week six just to figure out how to do the stuff. If you need any help on reconstituting the stuff, shoot me a PM and I'll explain it though I did post a detailed explanation a few months ago. It's kinda tricky if you ask me.

I gotta say the stuff saved my cycle -my nads were killing me and they immediately felt 100% better.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Well, in my case mid cycle I went from 4.5cm to about 6cm after 9 days at 500iu/day. I quit then since that was bigger than the 5.5cm I started at.
    U actually mesured ur nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats great.......

Yeah, well, how else would I know? I just measured them at the widest point. The problem during a cycle, I discovered, is they tend to retract so much it's almost impossible to measure them!

Thread Information