Thread: Primo Depot

cookarat is offline New Member

Primo Depot

I'm having a little trouble here and would appreciate some advice. Let me preface with some stats, 37, 6', 190, 18% body fat. My goals: 10-15 lbs lean mass, cut body fat by 30% and actually feel healthy again. Back in my single days I hit the gym regularly, since then came marriage, kids, job, back injury, (I'm sure many of you know the story) then last summer we had a house fire and that was the final kicker. All the smoke and soot drained me of every thing I had left. I can't walk up a flight of stairs w/o having to catch my breath. It's time to get my a** back in the gym! Trying to keep this as short as possible, after some research I opted for a cycle of primo, it was recommended to stack w/ dbol , both oral. With a little further research I decided not to go w/ 2 orals, so I went ahead and made my 1st purchase, 10 amps primo and put off the dbol for further consideration. Now it's time to complete my purchase so I can start next month.
    What I'm thinking is deca and sustanon , my cycle would look like this;

primo, 1oo wks. 1-10
    deca, 200 wks. 1-4
    sust, 250 wks. 4-8
    clomid 2/day 2wks.

Am I on the right track here? I've heard both ways on the deca primo stack.
    Any input is appreciated.
    By the way great board!

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    100mg of primo/week is pointless

if ur trying to cut..sust and deca arent the greatest ideas..neither is dbol ..

cutting is mostly about diet but the AAS you choose can asist this..

i love primo but it has to be run at at least 300mg a week to see the true effects

here is a nice cutter for a begginer:

weeks 1-6 prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-6 75 mg fina eod
    weeks 1-6 50mg winstrol eod (tabs are fine if u dont wanna inject)

and depending on how set you are on losing fat...throw some clenbuterol in there..2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout the cycle extending 2 weeks past the cycle

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    100mg of primo/week is pointless
    if ur trying to cut..sust and deca arent the greatest ideas..neither is dbol ..
    cutting is mostly about diet but the AAS you choose can asist this..
    i love primo but it has to be run at at least 300mg a week to see the true effects
    here is a nice cutter for a begginer:

weeks 1-6 prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-6 75 mg fina eod
    weeks 1-6 50mg winstrol eod (tabs are fine if u dont wanna inject)
    That's not bad, except that he should run the test past the fina in order to ease recovery.. and winny doesn't do a lot for a lot of people.. plus it's harsh on the hair and joints. also, fina has a lot of side effects.. maybe something like this?

1-10 300 mg primo ew
    1-12 60 mg prop ed
    1-6 30 mg anavar ed

make sure you get everything in order before you start as well.. diet training etc.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    That's not bad, except that he should run the test past the fina in order to ease recovery.. and winny doesn't do a lot for a lot of people.. plus it's harsh on the hair and joints. also, fina has a lot of side effects.. maybe something like this?

1-10 300 mg primo ew
    1-12 60 mg prop ed
    1-6 30 mg anavar ed

make sure you get everything in order before you start as well.. diet training etc.

fina's side effects are over exaggerated but yes it is harsh for a newbie...i know plenty of newbies though who have run fina for 6 weeks with no problem..that is his decision though..

if he has the money..Anavar would be nice..just expensive for me..

i love wintsrol and get great results from it...its chemical individuality some people it works on others it doesnt...but if he already has 10 primo i see nothing wrong with getting another 20..just once again costly and hard to get the real deal

the other thing is running fina and prop to 6 weeks on the same day is no problem...both have an active time of 48 hours...so 72 hours after the last shot you ca nstart pct...Why should he stop the fina b4 the prop?? now if he is running fina with primobolon yes..he should extend the prop past the primobolan ....Chris adam's cycle will have much less sides then the one i offered..but will cost more...Either i believe will get the job done

but definately research clenbuterol ..if you wanna cut that fat

Thread Information