angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

How often di I have to inject winny in single muscle for results?

How often di I have to inject winny in single muscle for results?
    I inject it in a muscle then go training after 1 to 2 hours
    after how many times (days ) will i see results.\// (I don't think I will see results after one or two injections.
    The drug has a half/L of 9 so does the muscle loose it's result of single injection to it after 18 hours??

Can I inject it to my nek ( not my nek ,but the bumps that make a bodybuilder look super I don't remember the write name for them in English)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u mean traps?????????bro ur not gonna see resaults in a day or a week in spot injections.u will notice toward the end of ur cycle and then its not gonna be jawdropping or anything dont expect that there gonna be huge!i would not recomend that u hit in your traps ,spot injections usually just define the muscle more while strething the muscle facia and when u get a pump and u rush all that blood in there it tends to grow a little more.who will hit u?r u gonna be able to aspirate ?thats real tricky iw ould stick to delts .

angelodebruin is offline Junior Member
    delts?

what about the chest (breast) ? is it safe to inject and is it effective. I inject 50 mg only on days when I train usually EOD

So if i have to injecvt in my chest I would do 5 eatch side

(what about Esceline by the way?__))

Thread Information