Thread: need fina help

large1 is offline New Member

need fina help

how important is it to wait 24 hrs for pellets to dissolve. i crushed mine up and mixxed them and only waited an hour. did i mess up my product or lessen the potency? thanks bros

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    See other post moto answered. This really a lab question

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you can wait 10 min, you can wait 1 hour, you can wait 10 days. doesn't matter as long as everything is dissolved.

Rock305 is offline New Member
    I normally let the vial sit in warm water to help the pellets dissolve. Swirling it around every-so-often to help the dissolving take effect. Some people beleive in letting it sit overnight. I have done so also, and seen no greater effects from one cycle of it to the other when I let them dissolve for 15-30 minutes. My advice is to just make sure you crush the pellets as FINE as possibly. This will help dissolving much faster. Also, as stated above, let the vial sit in warm water, this helps also. After adding in the oil, I always let the vial sit in very warm water in order and swirl around a dozen times over the course of 30 minutes. Then I will put through the funnel filtration. Hope this helps. PEACE! ROCK

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    I normally let the vial sit in warm water to help the pellets dissolve. Swirling it around every-so-often to help the dissolving take effect. Some people beleive in letting it sit overnight. I have done so also, and seen no greater effects from one cycle of it to the other when I let them dissolve for 15-30 minutes. My advice is to just make sure you crush the pellets as FINE as possibly. This will help dissolving much faster. Also, as stated above, let the vial sit in warm water, this helps also. After adding in the oil, I always let the vial sit in very warm water in order and swirl around a dozen times over the course of 30 minutes. Then I will put through the funnel filtration. Hope this helps. PEACE! ROCK
    Exactly the process that I do..works perfectly!

Thread Information