Thread: Eca

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Eca

Can anyone help me out with dosages for ECA? I've run a search but I've came up with nothing. I have 30mg ephedrine tabs. I've also been told to limit the usage to 3 days a week.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    30 mg ephedra ? u sure ur stuff is real

i thought they only made them in 8mg and 25 mg ?

anyways what do u want ECA for ? cutting ? or as an ergogenic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    Can anyone help me out with dosages for ECA? I've run a search but I've came up with nothing. I have 30mg ephedrine tabs. I've also been told to limit the usage to 3 days a week.
    eca is the acromnym for ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. just ephedra is not eca. i am taking an eca with e=20mg, c=200mg, a=324mg. only do eca 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off like clen . start with 2 pills first few days, then build to four then to six, steady at six and then gradually come down the opposite way that you built up.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    eca is the acromnym for ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. just ephedra is not eca. i am taking an eca with e=20mg, c=200mg, a=324mg. only do eca 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off like clen. start with 2 pills first few days, then build to four then to six, steady at six and then gradually come down the opposite way that you built up.
    Yeah I knew ECA was for the three. I was needing dosages for the caffiene n asprin too. thanks bro. I'm just finished my two weeks of clen which is why I'm starting the ECA.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    30 mg ephedra ? u sure ur stuff is real

i thought they only made them in 8mg and 25 mg ?

anyways what do u want ECA for ? cutting ? or as an ergogenic ?

The pills are not the ones that you probably get in the states. I got 1000 of them loose in a plastic bag.
    They are the right stuff though, I lost a good amount of bf with them before.
    I'm using it to cut. I'm not sure if I'd be able to train with it to be honest. I sweat quite a bit when I'm taking it.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    The pills are not the ones that you probably get in the states. I got 1000 of them loose in a plastic bag.
    They are the right stuff though, I lost a good amount of bf with them before.
    I'm using it to cut. I'm not sure if I'd be able to train with it to be honest. I sweat quite a bit when I'm taking it.

For ECA's why dont you just used ripped fuel or hydroxycut or xenadrine?

Thread Information