test99 is offline New Member

Help With New Cycle

IVE GOT 10 CC'S OF ENTHATE, 10 CC'S OF EQUOISE AND 10 CC'S OF 300 MG DECA . WHAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD 2ND CYCLE? any help is appreciated.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i love it when guys go out and pick up some gear and then come online and ask how to use it. lmfao !

good grief !

oh btw, u might wanna tell us the dosage on the enth and EQ. also include ur cycle history and stats (age height..)

oh and get thy self to the search button !

hit the dam search button. there's a post up right now with almost the same dam question on it. read it and you'll be fine. gundam and I answered that one.

Quote Originally Posted by test99
    IVE GOT 10 CC'S OF ENTHATE, 10 CC'S OF EQUOISE AND 10 CC'S OF 300 MG DECA. WHAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD 2ND CYCLE? any help is appreciated.
    Well, first off, don't go get just "some gear" then try and put together a cycle, put together a cycle, and then go get the gear!

Second, don't run EQ AND Deca , they are Not as similar as is sometimes said, but I still wouldn't run them together. Do one or the other. IMO EQ isn't something I would run for a second cycle, even if you prefer EQ to Deca.

Third, you don't have enough IMO, even for just your second cycle, EQ and Deca are both drugs that like to be ran longer than 8 weeks. (at least that's my experience)

I would get AT LEAST two more bottles of which ever two you end up running. (and I do mean AT LEAST)

And I won't touch a cycle for you until I see some PCT in there, and you shouldn't want to start until you do. The PCT God will hide all of his goodies from you for punishment if you try and wait until you've already started to start rounding some up, I sware. I've seen it.

IVE GOT 10 CC'S OF ENTHATE, 10 CC'S OF EQUOISE AND 10 CC'S OF 300 MG DECA. WHAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD 2ND CYCLE? any help is appreciated.
    Oh, and stop screaming please, we can hear you fine.

test99 is offline New Member
    sorry guys, i shouldve posted some stats.
    21 years old and been lifting for about 1.5 years
    6'0 220 pounds
    my first cycle was sustanon 250 and dianabol .
    8 weeks of sustanon and 6 weeks of dianabol.

so i should get more test and dump the deca or the EQ. i was thinking of 500 mgs a week of enthate and 600 mgs a week of deca. should i pyramid them up and then work my way down?

6'0 220 pounds

so i should get more test and dump the deca or the EQ. i was thinking of 500 mgs a week of enthate and 600 mgs a week of deca. should i pyramid them up and then work my way down?
    Do not taper down!
    Despite the studies that show this is effective, it has never helped me.
    Plus, there are just as many articles contradicting the taper theory.
    Increasing dosage from the begining to an even level is debateble as well, but I prefer that to tapering at the end. On paper it makes sense, but I have never noticed it to help endogenous test recovery.
    I would not suggest a "Pyramid"
    Also, I personally (if I were you) would get more test and Deca , and save my EQ for the next cycle.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals? Don't pyramid

6'0 220 pounds

Also, 500mgs Enanthate is fine, but 600mgs of Deca is WAY more than you need on a 2nd cycle, some will say ever. I personally have taken Deca on nearly every single cycle I have Ever done,(which I couldn't begin to count/remember) and I have seldom ever gone over 600mgs....it's just not necessary with this drug as it is quite effective below 600mgs. (not to mention sides if you are prone to such)

Thread Information