hojo33 is offline New Member

will i really need nolva for my 500mg/wk sust cycle????

will i need Nolva for my 1st sust cycle, even if i have clomid after??

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hojo33

well, what are yyour stats? i have run 500mg of sust before, but i dropped some bf first, before i started. it was summer time then, and i didn't want to bloat up the way i have before, so i ran nolve the 2nd week of an 8weeker that i did, and ran nolve through the end of my PCT. i did notice that it did help me w/ water retention, also combined w/ your diet. but that was my reason for running the nolva throughout my cycle, some bros only use it when symptoms "gyno" start to be apparent. it all depends on you, and what you are hoping to gain from this cycle? i would run it i were you. its cheap enough, so why wouldn't you want to?

-Biggie

run it all the way through, for the bloat and for the bi_tch tits. my roomates is on 500mg/week sust and people are telling him that he looks fat in the face, the below the chin area, that got him to start chugging the nolva.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt, just ate right and only gained about 10 lbs, but i kept all of it, and it was solid gains. but then agian, my friend was on the same cycle at the same time and just bloated the hell out lol, he gained like 20 lbs but lost almost all of it when he finished up the cycle, personally i think he looked like **** when he was on his gear. it really just depends on the person

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    even if you don't take it daily as a precaution...NEVER start a cycle until you have it on hand. Unless of course you enjoy man titties...

peace,

ttgb

Yes, Period.
    For an abundance of reasons.

always run an anti-e.............ALWAYS

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yes, I did 500mg weekly for a first cycle and in week 3 I noticed the first symptoms of gyno. I was really glad I had Nolva and liquidex on hand. I would start by running 10mg daily and then if no symptoms keep it at that amount if symptoms up to 40mg until they subside then stay at 20mg daily. Nolva is cheap and keeps you out of a bra.

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    even if you don't take it daily as a precaution...NEVER start a cycle until you have it on hand. Unless of course you enjoy man titties...

peace,

ttgb
    i agree 100%. i do not think everyone has to use it, but it always good to have it on hand in case. besides it is cheap enough. i only use it with clomid at the end. i never run it with my cycle. thank god so far i never had too.

Thread Information