pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Brit. Disp. dbol taste check

I just started taking these yesterday. Mine taste a little sweet, almost like pepto bismol or antacids. Takes about 30 seconds to a minute to dissolve in my mouth. Does that sound right?

They came in a ziploc so I never saw the bottle but they are pink octagons with a slit on 1 side and the snake logo on the other. Opinions on these (if you've used them) would be great too.

ncstate is offline Banned
    sounds like there good to me post a pic if you can, Im taking British Dragons right now, and am loving them excellent pumps not a whole lot yet in the way of weight gains but some, you should like them too to me they taste a bit bitter sometimes a little sweet though.

I don't really have a camera that can get that close up without getting all blurry. I will say that they look exactly like I've described though. Let me also add that they do taste bitter....almost a bitter sweet. I guess I'll find out for sure in a week or 2. If I blow up, I'll be happy.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    mine got a sweet taste and appear to be fake... if it can help

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Are you supposed to let these dissolve in your mouth or just swallow them? I just got my BD's last night.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    Are you supposed to let these dissolve in your mouth or just swallow them? I just got my BD's last night.
    Either way, I don't think it matters. I chew mine up and eat em, washing them down with water to get rid of the nasty aftertaste.

Any more opinions?

Well, good news, they're real. After being stuck at 209 on the scale for the last 3 months, I've suddenly gained 7 pounds in the last 5 days. That def ain't the creatine!

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    These dbols are so small you wouldn't think they would do anything. Mine are pink squares with a line. One half has B & the other half D on one side. The other side has no line with 10 on it. They are a lot smaller than I thought.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I just started taking these yesterday. Mine taste a little sweet, almost like pepto bismol or antacids. Takes about 30 seconds to a minute to dissolve in my mouth. Does that sound right?

They came in a ziploc so I never saw the bottle but they are pink octagons with a slit on 1 side and the snake logo on the other. Opinions on these (if you've used them) would be great too.
    They should start with a sweet taste, but then taste mediciney after a couple seconds.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    They should be pentagons bro. I've got the same ones. They come in a round bottle 1000 of them.

Thread Information