Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Help with my cycle

Hey guys, I've been running a cycle of prop and EQ for 10 days now with unbelievable results already! I'm running it at 100mg of prop ED and 50mg of EQ ED.
    At the 7 week mark I'm looking to sacrifice 1 of these for tren @75mg ED.
    Any ideas?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    IMO i would stick this cycle out for 12 weeks....you can't nix the prop or the fina and eq will shut you down hard.....the gains you are seeing are from the prop...eq is slowacting and will not produce gains for at least 3-5 weeks....save the tren for your 2nd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    Hey guys, I've been running a cycle of prop and EQ for 10 days now with unbelievable results already! I'm running it at 100mg of prop ED and 50mg of EQ ED.
    At the 7 week mark I'm looking to sacrifice 1 of these for tren @75mg ED.
    Any ideas?
    No, EQ definitely needs to be ran longer, and you can't stop the test, if ANYTHING go longer and ADD the Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    No, EQ definitely needs to be ran longer, and you can't stop the test, if ANYTHING go longer and ADD the Tren.
    When should I add the tren ? This is first and foremost a cutting cycle, so I want to finish the cycle with tren.

When should I add the tren? This is first and foremost a cutting cycle, so I want to finish the cycle with tren.
    Well how long are you runnin?
    Some will disagree, but I think you should run it 8 or more, so whererever that fits, I'd go a few weeks past your long esthers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Well how long are you runnin?
    Some will disagree, but I think you should run it 8 or more, so whererever that fits, I'd go a few weeks past your long esthers.
    I'm running for 12 weeks. I had planned on just Tren 75mg ED and winstrol 100mg ED for the last 4 wks.

I'm running for 12 weeks. I had planned on just Tren 75mg ED and winstrol 100mg ED for the last 4 wks.
    Well, start your Tren @ 7 and end your EQ @ 12, and take the rest to 15 or so if you can afford it, then at least all your gear will be short esthered (Prop/Tren/Winny) and there won't be a long wait for PCT.
    Personally I don't like droppin' test, and I don't hold much water on Prop, so I'd run them all darn near to the end.
    As far as your last four weeks, I don't have a problem with runnin winny only 4 weeks, but not the Tren. I think it should be ran longer. JMO.

Thread Information