wwd
    wwd is offline New Member

T-4 and sus and eq what do you think

I am 26 yr old been training for over a year 6 days a week i am currently at 153lbs usauly at 163 (just went through a divorce) but my mind,diet and regiman are in order,just lost some body fat,and am ripped as can be but not to the size i want. I am a hard gainer,I have 20 ml of eq 200, 10 ml of t-4 and 8 preloads of sus 250, what would be the best way to cycle this safely and effectley? I have nolv. on hand and i also have my clomid. Would i want to take the nolv through the whole cycle? I want to mix my eq and test in the same pin how many ml do i dare take in the same glute. (not afraid of frequent injections) Just a little fyi i am very concerned about my safty more than anything but i do know the risks.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Im thinking start the T400 at 2 shots per week say a monday and thursday @ 3/4 of a ml each time so for the first 5 weeks your getting 600mg per week then switch to the sust on week 6-10 @ 2 shots a week of 1ml each time. During the whole cycle i would use 1ml of the eq with every shot of test mixed in the same needle. I would also take at least 10mg a day of nolva to keep the bloat down, use the clomid 3 weeks after your last shot for 21 days...........Hitman

legend is offline Associate Member
    personally i do not believe in nolvadex unless it is necessary. you do not need it throughout, unless your prone to some sides. i would do the sust for 4 weeks at 500mg per. thats 250mg on monday and 250 mg on thursday(or whatever days you choose) throw 200mg of eq along with each shot. so 250 sust/200 eq. 2x per week. then in week 5 switch to the t-400. 1 shot of t-400 is fine. you do not need to do it twice per week. do 400mg of t-400 and keep the eq at 400mg per week also. 200mg of eq is just to weak. the t-400 works very well(if it is denkal, it also hurts like a mother ****er) the sust will give you a nice jumpstart, and the t-400 will level you out nicely. you could split the t-400 up into 2 shots per week. 1/2cc with 1 cc eq. i definately recommend mixing it in the needle. it helps take some of the sting out of the t-400. not all but some ouch !! clomid is a must. do a search for clomid timing. i think it should be 2 weeks after last shot of test. 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days and then 50mg for the final 10 days. nolva at this time is fine. 10-20 mg per day with the clomid. you could even run the test for 1-2 weeks longer then the eq if you like. making the cycle 12 weks instaed of 10. it looks like you have enough test.

wwd
    wwd is offline New Member
    thanks for the info it helped alot. another question is on the sus how do i get the eq into the pin being thay are pre loads there is no measuring lines on the syringe how do i know if i got 1ml of eq in it. or is there a way to get the sus out of the preload into another syringe. is it okay to use the same pin to withdraw the eq then stick i only have 8 interlocking needles for the sus.

Thread Information