Thread: test

Zoltar is offline New Member

test

In the beginner cycles section it shows a test enthanate only cycle at a dose of 200mg per week. Based on all the replys I have read to questions asked it would seem like this wouldnt really do much for a first time user. Would that assumption be true. I have read the profile on test enthanate and it seems like it would be considered a vet type of AS. I also see a lot of info on sust, wouldnt this be the best of all worlds. It seems like the sides would be fewer and water retention wouldnt be as bad. Im trying to come up with a solid first cycle and it seems like Sust,dbol ,deca would fit my needs. Does anyone have any remarks to this. Would this cycle lead to high water retention. From what i have seen test is cheaper but is it really If I need to buy all of the meds to combat sides that I might have wouldnt the cost be much more.

sorry about all the q's , Just trying to come up what would be a solid first go at it.

Zoltar

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I used a deca /sust/d-bol type as my first cycle and I got very good results.If I,m honest I was not 100% committed to my training as other probs arose but if I had I feel I would have got even better results.

I ran the cycle like this

8 weeks deca 400mg per wk
    8 weeks sust 500mg per wk
    5 weeks d-bol 35mg per wk

The only change I would make to that is to stop the Deca a week or two earlier than the Sust.It took a lot longer to clear out of my system than I thought.You will get some water retention and Sust is a good Test to use to start of with.

Read through Members Cycles and you can see honest accounts of progress made on this type of cycle.

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with billy but if you plan on stoping the deca earlier than the test , run the test for 10 wks and stop the deca at 8.
    6 wks of deca is hardly enough time.just something to think about.also with the savings you can get 3 wks worth of prop to run after the sus,to help maximise results.
    start clomid 3 days after the prop

bump this!

I used a deca /sust/d-bol type as my first cycle and I got very good results.If I,m honest I was not 100% committed to my training as other probs arose but if I had I feel I would have got even better results.

I ran the cycle like this

8 weeks deca 400mg per wk
    8 weeks sust 500mg per wk
    5 weeks d-bol 35mg per wk

The only change I would make to that is to stop the Deca a week or two earlier than the Sust.It took a lot longer to clear out of my system than I thought.You will get some water retention and Sust is a good Test to use to start of with.

Read through Members Cycles and you can see honest accounts of progress made on this type of cycle.

"Life is like a comedy - therein lies the tragedy of it"

[email protected]

good info for you!

forbb

The Iron Game Guest
    200 is approx 3 times normal production, if you cant grow normally you will 3 times above normal

Thread Information