Thread: Damned Tests!!!

blizzard is offline Associate Member

Damned Tests!!!

HEY BROS I WANT TO ASK IF URINE TEST CAN BE DANGEROUS TO US OR NOT WHILE WE ARE ON A CYCLE?CAN URINE TEST DETERMINE WE ARE ON AS?

THIS IS THE PLACE OF BROTHERHOOD LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!......................B.A

ptbyjason Guest
    Nope, absolutely no worries that a standard urine test (like for a job) will detect steroids . Trust me, there is no reason at all to worry about it. I know just about every detail of those tests related to steroids and I can assure you that you are safe.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    if you were asking this about an employment as jason referred to then don't worry as he said....

AAS isnt tested for because most, if not all companies only care about testing for substances that will effect job performance or put you or co-workers in danger on the job(workers comp claims rule their thinking)....

until people start filling out workers comp cases saying "my testosterone level was to high, so i pulled my back", companies will never add this type of screen..........

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Steroid tests are so expensive that most companies won't perform them. I was tested for a job and they only checked for stuff like Cocaine, Heroin, Marijuana, Methamphetamines, Codeine, etc.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    test for anabolics aren't very expensive until you have to start testing alot of people in a company.....to add the test to a regular drug screen is between 65 and 100 US dollars, depending on the lab you use....plus there are only a handful of labs that even offer this panel.....

so for a company of 500 people to be tested, it could increase the cost of the panels by 50,000 dollars....so in mass quantity it is expensive to add...and not worth the expense to the company....

nautica is offline Associate Member
    The governments standard drug test cost $6.

For the government to test for AAS the cost is $126.

For private companies - cost could be higher. No way they can spend that kind of money. Especially for something they do not care about.

Nautica

by the urine test can change in the liver values determined?ý mean ýf we are on a cycle and wanted a urine test can something could be understood?

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by blizzard
    by the urine test can change in the liver values determined?ý mean ýf we are on a cycle and wanted a urine test can something could be understood?
    You speak as well in English as I do in Tukish. LOL Could you reword your question. Not flaming, just really do not understand.

Nautica

sorry mate ý would be more careful,ý was trying to find out if we were on a cycle and a we were wanted a urine test could something be detected? thanks for your patience bro!

bump adminestrator post!

Nope, absolutely no worries that a standard urine test (like for a job) will detect steroids . Trust me, there is no reason at all to worry about it. I know just about every detail of those tests related to steroids and I can assure you that you are safe.

forbb

ptbyjason Guest

Re: bump adminestrator post!

Originally posted by forbodybuilders

forbb
    Thanks forbb, for reposting what I wrote. LOL Yep, exactly what I said before, no worries, no worries, no worries. I would show you the documentation, but then I would have to kill you.

Thread Information