Calidood is offline New Member

Anadrols and its effects..

Hello guys, around how many days does it take for anadrols50 (anapolons) to start kicking in?

I have read people saying 1 day, others saying 1 week, what do you guys think?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calidood
    Hello guys, around how many days does it take for anadrols50 (anapolons) to start kicking in?

I have read people saying 1 day, others saying 1 week, what do you guys think?
    About 1 day... weight gain is noticed in 2-3 days. Also it seems you should be taking at least 200 mg of Vit B-6 everyday as there are some estrogenic/progestrogenic effects that nolva/clomid/liquidex cannot seem to help you with, however B-6 if built up after a few days of taking it seems to help control some of the bad side effects of anadrol .

Calidood is offline New Member
    Omg, 2 - 4 hours ago i didnt feel a **** thing, but now, my god, i just got an headache but thats gone now and i am feeling an extreme rush ( anyone else feels a rush while on the drols? ), it feels like i want to lift anything on my way , i am on day 3 and i can notice that my chest and biceps are much more pumped, amazing feeling the last few hours, i am running 500mg susta each week for 12 weeks and 50mg anadrol for 4 weeks, got clomid & nolva.

Thread Information