poser516 is offline New Member

dianabol question

hey. im new to this but im almost at the middle of my first cycle using dianabol . i dont want to loose everythign i've gained using the drug when my cycle is completed. Should i take Clenbuterol or Cytadren to help maintain my strength and to help my body not go into a catabolic state? Some poeple have told me i dotn need to take anything and that i'll loose roughly 10% of what ive gained. I'd obvioulsy prefer to loose as little as possible. If i should take clenbuterol or cytadre, which is better? how much do i take? If both the drugs listed above arent necessary, what are, if any? ill appreciate any information given to me. thanks for your time.

bodgit is offline New Member
    make sure you keep your protein intake nice and high at the end of your cycle. A lot of people let it slip and lose some of their gains. Don't worry about a little loss, the chances are it'll just be a small amount of water retention that is disappearing. You could use Clen , and if you have it available there's no reason not too. But, I wouldn't worry too much.
    Clen dosage, either 2 days on 2 days off or one month on 2 weeks off. Start off with one tab per day and build up to a maximum of 3 depending on how your body reacts.

Oh yeah, and a few people I know recommend taking a week off after a cycle.

poser516 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    gains are not very hard to retain if you take light doses

well it goes in a cycle. you start off light, then get progressively heavier, then end lightly..

Thread Information