roach2k3 is offline New Member

Ventipulmin Clenbuterol question

Hey guys, ive had some ventipulmin clen for about 6-7 months now, its been sitting in a room in the package half used (used it during summer) and like 4-5 months later sily question just wondering if its still a ok to use? i did notice some buildup on the nozzle but u can easily wash that off from what i see it still looks good theres about half of it left enough for a cycle.

Also anyone whos used this product mind letting me know how you used it? i found i wasnt gettign any serious effects even at high doses but its definately legit cause i did get minor shakes.

Thanks Bros

bump

sorry bros hate to bump my own posts, just hoping someone had some feedback.

thanks

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I guess you are talking about the clne pump (syrup). If so, what you noticed on the nozzle is only the mixture that dried up. You can ever ingest it (it tastes good and has the same effect!) or just remove it and wash.

Measure your dosage with a little cooking spoon and take 3ml. I'm using 4ml but I'm used to it. My hubby is still at 3ml and he is 270 while I'm 130. If you don't feel shaky with 3ml, that means it's not enough. Bump up to 4ml. But there is no rush and no need to take 4ml without trying 3ml.
    I run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. (ECA in the off period)

LG

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    I guess you are talking about the clne pump (syrup). If so, what you noticed on the nozzle is only the mixture that dried up. You can ever ingest it (it tastes good and has the same effect!) or just remove it and wash.

Measure your dosage with a little cooking spoon and take 3ml. I'm using 4ml but I'm used to it. My hubby is still at 3ml and he is 270 while I'm 130. If you don't feel shaky with 3ml, that means it's not enough. Bump up to 4ml. But there is no rush and no need to take 4ml without trying 3ml.
    I run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. (ECA in the off period)

LG

yup, clen pump actualy is good for long time. you can also use a needle guage to messure. the taste is a bit weird but you get use to it(taste like medication). Oh and that stuff kicks my a$$ big time, i dont know how you do it little girl, you my clen hero

thanks for the replies i really appreiciate both of you. I measure it with an oral syringe that you get from a pharmacy. That way i have it setup for all day use cause it has a stopper on it and i just suiqrt some into a spoon at the right amount.

At 2 full pumps, which is 200mg/ml i wasnt feeling to to much, i can understand little girl why your hubby was on 4ml, but im gonna start at 50, 75, 100, etc. till i get to about where u are at 200 i was fine last time but diet and cardio werent in check im sure i can see good results, with 160 , on 2 week off period ill be using some old hydroxycut i have ( does this stuff expire??? Its old) cdn version so a little weak but useful non the less. 2 on, 2 off, then 2 on, 2off and im done.

Any feedback on how much cardio you guys do, and when you actually throw the clen in the mix, i was told its good to hold off in clen for a few weeks of dieting maybe like 3, 4 then start using it to get the kickstarted benefits.

Thanks Guys

hydroxycut do expire, just smell them and if they smell stele(dry and smell like old caffein) then trow them away
    canadian vers. is still good, just missiing the ephedrine

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Nothing works like the old plain ECA stack..Canadian version of Muscle**** hydroxycut is IMO a loss of money.
    Concerning cardio, I'm very bad with it...I did not make any since centuries

Paulastone, I wish I could be able to use a lower amount of clen , my bottle would last longer!

LG

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    Nothing works like the old plain ECA stack..Canadian version of Muscle**** hydroxycut is IMO a loss of money.
    Concerning cardio, I'm very bad with it...I did not make any since centuries

Paulastone, I wish I could be able to use a lower amount of clen , my bottle would last longer!

LG
    my only issue with e/c/a's even with the extremly watered down version of cdn hydroxycut, is that i had the appetite of kate moss. I really did not want to eat at all, maybe once or twice a day sometimes thats when i ditched the hydroxycut, do you guys ever get the same way? And yea i feel you on the clen use it would last a whole lot longer, it works for me when diet and cardio is in check clen is definately not a magic fix to those who have thought it is this fat removing godsend truly not the case. Definately a useful tool when nutrition and cardio are in check. About the E/C/A's hopefully one of you can get back to me on your dosages and on your appetite situations when using them.

Thanks!

i take 1ephedrine(25mg) plus 1 tab of caffein(200mg)
    once a day(morning) and thats good for me. But i'm a pussy compare to little girl she eats those like m&m
    you can take this does up to 3 times a day.
    i dont worry about the asperine, but if i want to add some, i just take 1/ed and thats enough for me.

Thread Information