Thread: Help!!!

bermbuster67 is offline New Member

Question Help!!!

I wanted to start a new cycle. IM 23 years old 6 2, 180 pounds. spends lots of time in the gym and race motocross/ supercross on the weekends. When i get done i just want to be as strong as possible and weigh 200 to 205 pounds even if it takes more than one cycle. If i get much bigger than 210 it will hurt me in my racing. I was going to start with 400/week of deca . I also have access to sus250, equipoise and aratest 2500. What is the best route to take. any help with doeses and what to take will help greatly. I did a 10 week cycle of sus. 500/week a few years back and saw good results. Thanks for the help.

Report Post | **: Logged

bermbuster67 is offline New Member
    I can also get some winny..

mxpilot is offline New Member
    i would say your cycle depends on how important your racing is to you. if you just race as a hobby i would say a sust, eq cycle would be good. however if you are serious about racing i would stay as strong as possible without the gear. there are many reasons for this. bike manufactures spend a alot of time and money just trying to get there bikes just a pound or 2 lighter. your going to be adding 20 to your's. having more lean body mass is like putting a bigger engine in a car, its going to use more fuel, so the bigger you get the more its going to effect your cardio ability. how many big guys have you ever seen that were fast? i'm not an expert on the subject of gear but ive did my homework. i read some info someplace that said eq has somewhat of a positive effect on your endurance so i would give it a hard look.

Thread Information