Thread: parabolan

diegoperin is offline New Member

Lightbulb parabolan

if i use parabolan 156mg/week by 6weeks can be ocur hard colateral efects???
    whats are the bigests problems in use this dosage in 6weeks period time.???
    thancks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    156mg/week for tren is pretty week, most go with at least 75mg EOD and I've seen some who go as high as 100mg ED

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Assuming you had real Parabolan then 156mg wouldn't do much of anything for you except shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    156mg/week for tren is pretty week, most go with at least 75mg EOD and I've seen some who go as high as 100mg ED
    Parabolin separates itself from it's "unidentical twin" (Tren /Fina) at the esther gene, so EOD injections are not necessary. And though I myself never had great strength gains @ 156 (actually 152) many have been known to run it at this dosage stacked along side something more androgenic due to the fact that tests show that toxins almost never rise to negative levels at this dose. Conversely, I used to see gains (mostly strength) at anything over 300 (and they were quite acceptable). this is not something I would expect to see at doages that low on todays Fina.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    there's almost no way you have real parabolan .. it's one of the most heavily faked steroids out there. However, tren enanthate , which is basically the same thing, is produced by a handful of underground labs.

Thread Information