Matthew Furches is offline New Member

God i feel like ****, is this right?

I injected my second wek of deca and primo depot and i feel like hammered ****. I was up all night with the sweats and then i was freezing. I also have a cough now. Whats up with this? I feel like my stuff is real because it came from a reputable source. Any help, Please

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you have the flu.

Matthew Furches is offline New Member
    I dont think so,i was fine until a few hours after injecting

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Furches
    I dont think so,i was fine until a few hours after injecting
    Testosterone flu.... some people get it from abrupt change in body hormones... like fever, chills, soar throat, goes away after a while and your body gets used to the new artificially increased hormones.

Also are you sure you want to use your real name and admit to the world you are doing steroids and which ones under your name?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Oy, where's the test? You should have test with that!

And how can you have test flu with no test? I'd guess it's flu flu.

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    Test flu, you'll be ok dude, and when u do.. Yoiu'll get so Syked out!!

legend is offline Associate Member
    test flu. take some advils. they help alot. i had it every weeks for a day or two. i never really got used to the t-400. usually the day after my shot i felt wiped out and achy all over. i started popping some advils and it helped big time. you still feel run down but it gets rid if the aches and pains so you can train hard .

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Furches
    I injected my second wek of deca and primo depot and i feel like hammered ****. I was up all night with the sweats and then i was freezing. I also have a cough now. Whats up with this? I feel like my stuff is real because it came from a reputable source. Any help, Please
    I hope you mean Primoteston?
    Deca and Primobolan are IMO too closely related in Character to run along side each other, especially with no Test.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I assumed he meant Primobolan , which is why I asked where the test was.

Are you still alive Matthew??

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    well im in my 4th week of sust and deca and i actually got sick twice. Dont know if its from the new hormones or not. I got flu like symptoms for a couple days and as soon as those started to go away i got hit with something that im pretty sure is strept throat. I have just gotten over it now and i feel fine but the only thing is that i have to whisper to everyone because i cant talk for ****. Either way... go into the gym and judge yourself there... if you feel like only doing light weight do that, if you do a set or two and feel like your gonna die then just leave. Either way your body will tell you whats right and whats wrong.

stonerocky is offline New Member
    the deca may be a little dirty. i have gotten sick in the past with it. i cant remember who made it. it has been a long time since i got any deca. i love it, but everytime i would think about what i wanted to get, it was either some deca or some EQ or more test. i would almost always take the EQ cause i love how it hits my body

Thread Information