Thread: pain in the ass

Matthew Furches is offline New Member

pain in the ass

the side that i injected deca on hurts for days and is almost unbearable. Does deca hurt others like this? the glute where i shot the primo is fine. so what's up?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never heard of deca giving injection pain so my guess is you just hit a sensitive place. Sometimes injections just hurt but you will be ok.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was your first shot ever, it may hurt a little more than normal as your body is new to this.

-moto

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    every shot i have ever took of deca has killed me. unbelieveable pain. 1 cc of deca 300 in the thigh crippled me for nearly a week

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Furches
    the side that i injected deca on hurts for days and is almost unbearable. Does deca hurt others like this? the glute where i shot the primo is fine. so what's up?

Are you sure you got the air bubbles out of the syringe before shooting? Also sometimes a bubble sticks just to side of needle, have to pull down bring air back in and push again a few times until its all gone... I also aspirate with plunger up, needle down so air comes out of needle and to back of plunger where it wont go back into muscle... Also if for some reason you hit grizzle between muscles, too deep, not deep enough where its not right in middle of muscle, your injection will be more painful, perhaps even a abcess. Also you changing needle after drawing out of vail? You should have replacement needles on hand, one to draw with, one of about 25 guage to shoot muscle with...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    every shot i have ever took of deca has killed me. unbelieveable pain. 1 cc of deca 300 in the thigh crippled me for nearly a week
    ****, maybe its your brand.. I am using SL Deca 250 and its nice and mild and smooth... I usually mix with Test En because the deca dilutes and tames down the soreness of the test en. Also there is another reason to get something rated at 250 mg a ML. Usually anything you get higher like 300 mg to 400 mg a ML is going to be extra painful.

Bioni is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    ****, maybe its your brand.. I am using SL Deca 250 and its nice and mild and smooth... I usually mix with Test En because the deca dilutes and tames down the soreness of the test en. Also there is another reason to get something rated at 250 mg a ML. Usually anything you get higher like 300 mg to 400 mg a ML is going to be extra painful.
    i am injecting deca ,i don not feel ANYthink...you have to inject the oil slow...take like a min to inject it...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be anything. rate of injection, area of injection..temp etc etc.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i think by now most guys here know my stand on deca . i use it often and i have never ever felt any pain what so ever from it. it could be alot of reasons like bamaslamma said. with any injection you should always try to stay still while injecting. if your needle hand is moving alot you will usually have alot of pain afterwards. inject slow and steady. and try to always use good clean gear. price should not be a priority when your injecting a foreign substance into your body. i like, use and recommend norma hella deca. i recommended them to my old source and after he tried them personally he said thats all he was going to carry(as far a deca goes) they are slightly underfilled, but they are clean and they work very well.to me personally quality vet products are filthy. i got nothing but sick from thier eq. cost me 12lbs. high fever and diarrea for 6 weeks. and like an idiot i just kept shooting it hoping to adjust to it. then after my second infected site i said never again. you really don't need 300-400mg decas. when they are high in mg they are usually high inalot of other ****, and thats where the pain comes from. i use 400-600mg per week. at 200mg/ml. sorry for the babble...just one of those mood i guess

Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    This is bizarre to say the least, I would be questioning your Deca for Sure.
    Deca is the easiest inject there is, in fact many, including myself, purposely use Deca to cut high BA gear just for the prpose of easing injection pain.
    What the heck kind of Deca do you have? Nadrolone is an easy inject regardless, but I have found Organon and Holas to be excessively so.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    the last time i used deca , it was 300mg and hurt like a bitch

Every now and then you get ones of thoes painful shots. Best thing to do i massage is or walk around this helps my ass feel better if i ever get a painful injection.

Thread Information