BigBow is offline Junior Member

What you guys think?

I have about 4weeks left of my current cycle of Cyp at 500mg a week. I want to make this more interesting by throwing in tren 75mg/Prop 100mg eod. I wanna see how I respond to tren before I up that part, but considering I still have like 6 weeks of activity from the Cyp left you think it would be alright to run the above for 6 weeks? Or is it a waste of money and time?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    I have about 4weeks left of my current cycle of Cyp at 500mg a week. I want to make this more interesting by throwing in tren 75mg/Prop 100mg eod. I wanna see how I respond to tren before I up that part, but considering I still have like 6 weeks of activity from the Cyp left you think it would be alright to run the above for 6 weeks? Or is it a waste of money and time?
    considering you already have all the supplies you need, sounds like a pretty good plan

is it a fina/prop combo?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would not for a couple of reasons.

1. Only introduce a compound at a time. If this is your first, Cyp is enough.

2. Always run test past tren . It will make your recovery much easier.

YOu could run prop for 3wks leading up to PCT but I would not throw the tren in there

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    tren is known to shut you down hard... if this is your 1st cycle stay away like mentioned by pheedno cyp is enough... sounds good for a next cycle though ..

Doc

Thread Information