Thread: Clen

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

Clen

would clen be good for a track sprinter to take, like before races and during training for a higher intensity level and for getting me more hyped up???

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Talking about risking a false start in the blocks!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    why not just use ephedrine? or is it tested for?

both are tested for, so it doesnt really matter too much, i just heard that it can make you run faster while you are on it.....

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't advise it...clen is great for increasing your bodies temp...and burning that fat away..but it doesnt give you the super pumped feeling like and eca stack..go with eca for track. It will work the best..nothing beats clen for cutting the fat..but that doesnt sound like what you are looking for. YOu are looking for the pumped up feeling the feeling to take off right???

plus clen has been know to cause some painful cramping during the night..so after a hard run, you may just experience this..either way..take a potassium supplement to replenish those electrolites...you will lose a lot while running and eca and clen make that even worse..

hope this helps

Thanks for your help, i guess an ECA stack will be better for me and i dont need that cramping at night, i cramp enough at practice, but how long is clen in your system for, just a couple of days right, so you wouldnt risk getting tested positive later on in the season right (like in may)?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    clen is flushed out of your receptors fairly fast...it just depends on when you are going to stop using it..give yourself a week..this will make sure that all the clen is right out of your system before you are tested..

Thread Information