ONYX is offline New Member

Confused about anti-E's

I've been doing some reasearch, before my first cycle and just had a quick question regarding the use of anti-E's during the cycle to prevent estrogen related sides.

I've heard two Ideas on using nolvadex . Some say that you should run it through the entire cylce at 20 mg ED,

Another thing I've heard is to only begin to use once symptoms of sides occur. Running it at 80mgs on the first day, and after this running it 20mg/day until clomid therapy ends.

What do you all think would be the best option?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are you gyno prone?

I think having it on hand incase of gyno is good, but if your prone get some femara. If you do see sign of gyno do 60mg until gyno symtoms are gone the use 20mg through the cycle and continue until pct is done.

JohnnyB

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I take 10mg a day, and if i see sides i bump it up to 40mg till they are gone. Other guys do it differently so it will kind of depend on who you talk too

-MS

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    IMO running 10mg nolv and .25ml l-dex the best option for my cycles...nolv helps keep lipids in check...
    i had never done this in the past but pheedno convinced me

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Are you gyno prone?

I think having it on hand incase of gyno is good, but if your prone get some femara. If you do see sign of gyno do 60mg until gyno symtoms are gone the use 20mg through the cycle and continue until pct is done.

JohnnyB
    So you recocomend running femara for the entire length of the cylce instead?
    At what dose would it be effective?

Quote Originally Posted by ONYX
    So you recocomend running femara for the entire length of the cylce instead?
    At what dose would it be effective?
    If your gyno prone yes at 1.25 eod.

JohnnyB

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I run an anti-e all cycle...liqui-dex or nolv.

legend is offline Associate Member
    never ran any anti-e's in my life. if your prone to gyno then have it on hand. but i do not think they should be used unless they are necessary. i would run nolva with clomid post cycle.but during my cycle, never even crosses my mind. my last cycle was 600-800mg test and 400-600mg deca per week for 12 weeks. still no gyno. not prone to it, so i don't use them. just my opinion. keep them on hand, but only use them if you need them.

See that where I'm confused. Getting alot of mixed views on the subject. This would be my first cycle, so i really don't know if I'm prone to gyno.

Should i play it safe, and just run an anti E all cycle, I was thinking of running some l-dex possibly.

Or should just wait to see what happens and only use one if symptoms occur. I've also heard that using an anti e all cycle, can hinder gains somewhat.

Thanks for the input everyone,

Bro did you nipples get puffy during puberty? If not then your more them likely not prone. Have some nolva on hand. If it starts take 60mg until the gyno is gone then run 20mg through the rest of the cycle and continue to run it until your pct is done.

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ONYX
    See that where I'm confused. Getting alot of mixed views on the subject. This would be my first cycle, so i really don't know if I'm prone to gyno.

Should i play it safe, and just run an anti E all cycle, I was thinking of running some l-dex possibly.

Or should just wait to see what happens and only use one if symptoms occur. I've also heard that using an anti e all cycle, can hinder gains somewhat.

Thanks for the input everyone,
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Why risk getting gyno, which may lead to surgery to remove it, when you can avoid it with Nolva or another anti e. There is no harm in taking nolva. It does not hinder gains like some say. It improves your hdl ldl cholesteral ratios which steroids can hurt. In short, you have everything to gain by using it unless your into wearing bras and water bloat.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    i didnt thnk i was gyno prone...no poofiness in nipples during teenage years..

the second i hit my first cycle i got a slight case of gyno

personally...

id be safer then sorry..

you can either run

femara eod at 1.25 mg
    liquidex eod @ .25-.5 mg
    or nolvadex at 10mg/day until sides show up if they ever do

none of these will hinder gains as some say..it will just make you hold less water due to lower estrogen in your body..continue whatever anti-e you are running into your pct

Thread Information