Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Post Clen and the shakes.....

I just got my order of 100tabs of clenbuterol , I know you're suppose to pyramid the dosages over the course of 2 weeks (2 on 2 off). Do you split your dosages daily? Or take them at the same time?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you need to spread them out through the day. your body will keep its elivated temperature continually if you do...MM

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    D'oh, I should have been more careful. I took 2 at the same time today and now my hands wont stop shaking. Thanks for the info

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Shakes are normal the first 2-3 days on clen . I only beleive in pyramiding this on your first cycle of them. Once you know how your body reacts to them and know that you are fine taking them, then a dose of 100-120mcgs/ed is fine over the course of 14-16 days straight. And yes you can split them up throughout the day. Their half lifes are NOT as short as dbol so no need to split into too small a dose. But 40mcgs/each dose is fine, but for a male splitting them up into just 20mcgs/ 4-6 times/day is a bit too much. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

Thread Information