If 400eq Is Good For Lbm...

wouldnt 250 test enanthate be a nice compliment with the eq?..i read alot of post by the board recommending 500test-400eq..clomid for pct..this would be my 3rd cycle..1st was deca alone (not really a cycle) 2nd was just 250 sust-200 deca..great results..that was 2 yrs ago..im not looking for like 20-30lbs but love the thought of keepable lbm with eq..so my thought process is the test at just 250 would nicely complement the eq..please your thoughts and critiques..with the holiday season here funds are tight.....ps i do have some d ball left over. i was considering thowing that in to jump start everything..once again thanx for critiques..good and bad............MPA

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    test and eq is a good stack but I think you should have higher test levels than your eq.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    eq is great for that. especially the hunger that it gives you. do what nevaenuf said and bump up the test.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    At least run the same amount of Test as you do EQ.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run the test lower than eq and there should be no ill effects. But I think you would like the gains better at 400/500 than 400/250 JMO. I personally love eq and have ran it with bunk test so in a sense by its self. I still love it but the gains were not as good as other eq/test cycles. Still good and very keepable

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    At least run the same amount of Test as you do EQ.
    The same or a little higher like 500 test 400 eq. 400 is a good first time use of EQ

JohnnyB

Thanx For Responses.

....its seems to me there is a reason you guys always recommend 500test-400eq in every cycle..i might just dig deeper in my pockets, cut out a few weekend drinks and get the extra bottle of test enanthate ...stats are 6'2" right now 230lbs and still trying to lean out before the cycle..it does sorta worry me that 250 test wont be enough at my height and weight..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Love Eq and Test mix...my favorite!

Thread Information