Thread: some advice?

patrick89 is offline New Member

some advice?

Age ...17
    Height.....5'7"
    Weight....180

Ok....my goal is to drop the uneeded pounds and put on some pure muscle. Im a newbie here and I know most of yall are just gonna tell me that im too young for AS but my question is...if yall would recommend somethin, what would it be?.....Winny/Deca /D-bol... it would really help out. I dont know much about AS but im learning and i just need some advice..... Thanks

Shud is offline Associate Member
    hey bro....welcome to ar....
    i do have something to recommend...but its probably what you wont want to hear......
    at 17 you are too young to consider any gear....
    with a good diet, training schedual and adequate rest you will continue to grow naturally....
    at 180lbs you sound like you have a solid base to work with man......
    stick around and read up on info and give it a few years before you think of hitting a cycle man...

Cardio at least 4x s/wk. Supplement some creatine, glutamine, and protein into your healthy diet; train hard and stay disciplined. We'll talk about ASs in a few years.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    here we go again........

bro, theres no way you should even be thinking about gear at this time. theres a lot of reasons for this, but one should really stick out at this time in your life.........

your natural test levels are at an all time high right now....NATURALLY. use this to your advantage. then, if and when you decide to gear up, you'll be light years ahead of the game.

i've said this before, but maybe its worth saying again: play this game smarter, and you'll play it longer as well.
    think about your future before you decide to do this........

peace I4L

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Why ask us a question that you have already answered within your question? You know that no one will recommend something for you to take. Be patient. I know that you are anxious to get big in a hurry. We all are. But at your age and size, you have years of natural growth in front of you. Don't throw that away and do irreversable damage to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    here we go again........

bro, theres no way you should even be thinking about gear at this time. theres a lot of reasons for this, but one should really stick out at this time in your life.........

your natural test levels are at an all time high right now....NATURALLY. use this to your advantage. then, if and when you decide to gear up, you'll be light years ahead of the game.

i've said this before, but maybe its worth saying again: play this game smarter, and you'll play it longer as well.
    think about your future before you decide to do this........

peace I4L
    Bro, listen to Iron, he knows what he's talking about.
    None of us are going to tell you not to unless we sincerely believe you don't need it, and it's not in you best interest....Think about it, why would we? this IS Anabolic Review!
    Your Test levels ARE at an all time high just like Iron said, and furthermore, you're kickin' out Natural Growth Hormone like Crazy right now, and will be for quite a few more years.
    On the right diet (which I think you're seriously underestimating) you will grow like a baby whale!
    Research now, and be the smartest Body Builder in the Land for your age when it IS time to start, and you'll make the very most out of the cycle you WILL do.
    (which is more than most do)
    Obviously we believe in this or we wouldn't be here, so we're not trying to discourage you for ANY reason than what we've told you.
    Eat right, train right, Sleep right, and you'll be 3/4 a stud before you ever do a cycle!

Thread Information