Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Does anyone get hot when on a test?

Seems like I get hot really easy now. And I sweat more than I used too. For instance before I was on me and my girl are laying in bed, shes below the sheats and I am above. We are both comfortable. Here in the past week she will have a blanket and I am in shorts and then we are both comfortable. And its at work and in class too. So what gives? Is this in my head or is this a side. FWIW I am using prop.

-MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Seems like I get hot really easy now. And I sweat more than I used too. For instance before I was on me and my girl are laying in bed, shes below the sheats and I am above. We are both comfortable. Here in the past week she will have a blanket and I am in shorts and then we are both comfortable. And its at work and in class too. So what gives? Is this in my head or is this a side. FWIW I am using prop.

-MS
    I'm also using prop. i walk to class and start to sweat, and in the gym i have to go through a couple of towels. dont trip though.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Never happens to me

mass junkie is offline banned
    My face gets a little flush....but thats probaly because im running brovel

shootdeep is offline Member
    i run a little hotter than usual.

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Probably blood pressure on the rise. Have it checked....

popa is offline Senior Member
    I sweat alot when on even more when I eat

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm on prop/tren and my gf constantly notices my "hot body"... just tonight she was telling me to get naked in bed so she could press up against me cuz its cold here tonight.

my blood pressure is "very healthy" according to my doc. its weird though, cuz when my doc took my temp, it was normal. still the girlie aways says my skin is warm/hot to the touch. maybe she's just cold to the touch (poor circulation in her body)?

-- clocky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i'm on prop/tren and my gf constantly notices my "hot body"... just tonight she was telling me to get naked in bed so she could press up against me cuz its cold here tonight.

my blood pressure is "very healthy" according to my doc. its weird though, cuz when my doc took my temp, it was normal. still the girlie aways says my skin is warm/hot to the touch. maybe she's just cold to the touch (poor circulation in her body)?

-- clocky
    Not hotter, just you are warmer at the surface of the skin. Yea one thing about the steroids ... then you are "on", you are just a oily sweating pig. This is how I feel... oily skin, sweat all the time, running around outside in early evening in 50 degree weather with shirt off feeling mighty comfortable when all the fellow Floridians think this is the end of the world and they got to wear 7 layers of sweaters and jackets and still they cant get warm. The one part I dont like is wife has these light tan colored sheets... I swear I dont sweat all night but in just a couple days my side is all like dark and looks like an oily sweating pig slept there.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny post. I usually wear sweaters in the morning during work but once I started my test en, Inoticed 45 degree weather, I was comfortable with just a shirt on. Not normal for me.
    Its perfect for this time of year cause I hate being cold.
    Glad to know its not just me.
    My girlfriend had to sleep in the other room cause she said I was making her sweat while I laid next to her.

Its probably not the healthiest condition but I dont mind right now.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yah, sweat like a pig when starting a cycle, gradually tapers off. Sometimes I gotta sleep on a bath towel, maybe change it during the night 'cause it gets so soaking wet. It's no so bad during the day.
    As far as temperture, I've never noticed anything out of the ordinary, but never checked with a thermometer either. But after a while, things will return to normal.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    cool, just wanted to make sure it wasnt just me and that it goes away once Im off. thanks for the info guys

-MS

Thread Information