bigmike69 is offline New Member

first cycle..need help

ok i'm real new at this and i don't know enough about steroids yet to start so if anyone can answer a few questions for me i would appreciate it... ok i'm looking to increase strength,size, and also get ripped at the same time if possible lol don'y we all lol but that's what i want. The only problem is i dont want it to be obvious. Please reply if any1 can help me out or has any info for me

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    Assuming your of age to run AAS, I would advise a Test only cycle in order to keep things simple. You could run Test Enanthate @ 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and see nice gains given you eat and train correctly. Just make sure you have Nolva on hand in case gyno pops up, and of course Clomid for PCT.
    -OTC

Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    Assuming your of age to run AAS, I would advise a Test only cycle in order to keep things simple. You could run Test Enanthate @ 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and see nice gains given you eat and train correctly. Just make sure you have Nolva on hand in case gyno pops up, and of course Clomid for PCT.
    -OTC

Thanks for replying so fast man..umm will i get ripped while takin test or is that just for mass and strength...also might sound dumb but what is clomid and what is pct? thanks

also a lot of my friends tell me there is nothing like your first cycle and i should take advantage of it..but i dont want to overdue it or make it obvious for my family.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    the best advice is this....if your serious about aas learn as much as you can about them. this site can teach you all you need to know. also learn about diet. these drugs wont do **** if you dont know how to eat correctly. the last thing is to realize that it isnt a magic pill. you still need to train hard and correctly for results.

welcome aboard and good luck!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    stats, age, training experience..... and then people can help you out better..... also research research research

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    stats, age, training experience..... and then people can help you out better..... also research research research
    Ok i'm 19 and i have been lifting for about 3 years. I understand it's not a magic pill and if i did start a cycle i would do everything to maximize the results..for example dieting. I workout extremely hard but lately i have been stuck. i think it is time for me to give aas a try. Thanks for the help guys

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike69
    Ok i'm 19 and i have been lifting for about 3 years. I understand it's not a magic pill and if i did start a cycle i would do everything to maximize the results..for example dieting. I workout extremely hard but lately i have been stuck. i think it is time for me to give aas a try. Thanks for the help guys
    1 Your too young and it could cause serious health risks for you. (I'm sure you'll get a lot of this so I will not elaborate

2. Steroids are not gonna make you ripped and huge they are only a tool. A tool that you have a long till you will need to use.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    1 Your too young and it could cause serious health risks for you. (I'm sure you'll get a lot of this so I will not elaborate

2. Steroids are not gonna make you ripped and huge they are only a tool. A tool that you have a long till you will need to use.
    Even if i take milk thistle and all of the other precausions..will it still cause seious health risks? And if so what age is old enough to start? thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike69
    Even if i take milk thistle and all of the other precausions..will it still cause seious health risks? And if so what age is old enough to start? thanks
    Everyone is different but I would say around 22-25. JMO. It really messes with your natural hormones when your cycle is over they don't fully recover. Also there is that freezing of the growth plate thing.

Thread Information