Wazzup is offline New Member

Does your nose grow

Hey Wazzup. I'm a 21 year old male, weigh about 175. I recently went on a cycle for about 11 weeks. For the first 5 weeks I did about 300 mg of deca and 300mg of test. Then the 6th week I added to this one shot sustenon 250 per week for 5 weeks. That was pretty much my cycle. I did one shot after that of 400mg deca and 400mg test for my 11th week. I had some decent acne on my shoulders, my nips itched a little, and I developed a little body hair, but this has gone away. What I really wanna know tho is whether or not this would make my nose grow. I look in the mirror and it seems like my nose has grown but I don't know if this is in my head or not. I keep reading about side effects but not too much is mentioned about this. Still tho, it's bothering me. Could somebody tell me if this is possible?

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    i think its in your head............maybe HGH could make your nose grow

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Ahhhh, no.

don't think so bro, especially since your nose is only cartilage and skin,maybe go higher on the nolva to get rid of the bloat.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzup
    Hey Wazzup. I'm a 21 year old male, weigh about 175. I recently went on a cycle for about 11 weeks. For the first 5 weeks I did about 300 mg of deca and 300mg of test. Then the 6th week I added to this one shot sustenon 250 per week for 5 weeks. That was pretty much my cycle. I did one shot after that of 400mg deca and 400mg test for my 11th week. I had some decent acne on my shoulders, my nips itched a little, and I developed a little body hair, but this has gone away. What I really wanna know tho is whether or not this would make my nose grow. I look in the mirror and it seems like my nose has grown but I don't know if this is in my head or not. I keep reading about side effects but not too much is mentioned about this. Still tho, it's bothering me. Could somebody tell me if this is possible?
    yep it is very possible since your nose and chin grow for the rest of your life. I have heard of roids doin that obviously it aint gonna be like inches at a time but it is possible that it would grow a lil larger and faster than if you had not dun roids but look at it this way tha bigger your body gets ur nose will grow proportial to ur body.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    No. Unless you did "nose-bench".

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Um, your nose growth probably isn't due to roids as much as the "Pinocchio Factor." Watch what ya say and things should return to normal.

On the other hand, ears and noses are the two parts of the human body that never stop growing. Check out old folks, you'll notice this phenomenon. Now, teh ones with really long noses--those are the ones you don't want to buy a used car from . . .

legend is offline Associate Member
    my girl friend made a stupid statement the other day about this. she said while i was on my nose got fatter. i did not notice this at all. neither did anyone else. she said since i lost some weight(qv eq made me sick) she said it is back to normal. i personally think she is a ****in moron. but maybe it is true. who the hell knows !!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    What a relief. Now I can do that spot injection into my nose without fear of localized growth.

InfoSeeker is offline New Member
    I've had my nose "blow up" during cycles due to bloating several times, when I cut down it returns back to being normal.

yes i have heard of this very rare it is called the pinochio syndrome. What happens is your penis gets smaller and your nose compensates by getting bigger....only kidding man I never heard of this happening, maybe a change in your face like bloating makes your nose seem bigger.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have to say that LWB, Mr. Death, and tock gave excellent help and advice for this thread. Great job boys. When do you get the promo up to vet? (laughed the whole time)

TheGame826 is offline Member
    GH can cause your jaw, nose, ears, and fingers to grow quite larger, I know your post has nothing to do with GH but i just thought you guys would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    i think its in your head............maybe HGH could make your nose grow
    HGH...maybe at very high doses for extended periods of time, but juice???? uh uh..

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering how to do nose-bench?LOL

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Did you lie to anyone while on your cycle, cause I heard about this one guy that told lies and his nose would grow???

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    hgh yes slight growth in jaw nose ears hands feet... i never heard of nose getting bigger on test..,,

Doc

Thread Information