toothpick is offline Junior Member

novadex question

Alright
    I am starting to feel something behind my nipples... honestly feels like a knot (kind like my nips are being sucked in or a knot feeling) or something...

I have just started my cycle and I am using Yohimburn (to get rid of some puffiness I had on my nips, no real lumps though froma previous cycle).

NOW I dont know if that KNOT FEELING is due to the yohimburn (water retention, my nips skrinking... I dunno) or to gyno... but I started taking nolvadex a few hours after feeling this KNOT FEELING behind my nips. I took 3 10 mg tabs (30 mgs total) in one gulp...

now I am gonna continue this until the feelling goes away (hopefully). My questions are:
    is 30 mgs a day good enough? should I increase it? once the KNOT FEELING goes away how much should I take the rest of the cycle? when is the best time of day to take the tabs? (spread them out through out the day or all in one shot)

thanks

heavyonly is offline Junior Member

Re: novadex question

Originally posted by toothpick

NOW I dont know if that KNOT FEELING is due to the yohimburn

Doubtful that the yo is doing this.

My questions are:
    is 30 mgs a day good enough? should I increase it? once the KNOT FEELING goes away how much should I take the rest of the cycle? when is the best time of day to take the tabs? (spread them out through out the day or all in one shot)
    30 will probably be right, I usually do 20/day until the symptoms are gone. Then I use 20 EOD for about 10 more days. The dose you need depends on what and how much AS you are taking.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Wink I see you get around, (Saw this posted on another board)

Shit....I've heard up to 80mg at signs. I think if I have to bust it out, ill probably go at least 40mg, maybe 50, at least for the first day.

Thread Information