Thread: Cytomel

Cuckoobrains is offline New Member

Question Cytomel

Does anyone have experience with Cytomel . I want to use it but I read about how it can damage your thyroid if misused. The website lays out a plan to use it. Has anyone used it? Does this work well? ANyone know anyone who has been damaged by it?

I am just curious.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    bump because you haven't gotten a reply........................................you should read the profile on it and do some searching, it should not be hard ot find info on this.

Cuckoobrains is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    bump because you haven't gotten a reply........................................you should read the profile on it and do some searching, it should not be hard ot find info on this.
    what does bump mean?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to tapper off it, to restore your natural T3 levels.

Research it a little on the boards and check the drug profiles page.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i have used cytomel a numebr of times. however, u dont seem like an individual who is ready to use such a potentially dangerous compound. it burns fat well but yes it can permanently decrease ur thyroid output if used improperly. i suggest u go to the education forums on this board and research more. there is just to much to tell.

2. if u use cytomel w/o AAS u can kiss ur muscle goodbye as well !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    i have used cytomel a numebr of times. however, u dont seem like an individual who is ready to use such a potentially dangerous compound. it burns fat well but yes it can permanently decrease ur thyroid output if used improperly. i suggest u go to the education forums on this board and research more. there is just to much to tell.

2. if u use cytomel w/o AAS u can kiss ur muscle goodbye as well !
    Agreed................. the best tip you have gotten is to research.......... The most important part of a T3 cycle is how you come off. I have used it and it's a safe as any other drug, but you have to take precautions.

Do some reading before using it

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    There can be a lag afterward..but a perm. shut down is highly unlikely. T3 is powerful, it requires allot of research, and commitment to keeping everything in-check during cycle.

Thread Information