k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Drug detection times.... a little help please

hey eveyone,
    i was a little curious as to if anyone has been drug tested after using either enanthate or propianate. i checked the detection times at AR and it says that detection time for enan is 3 months while prop is 2 weeks. i assume this has something to do with the duration of effect of the ester? prop having the short half life.
    in saying that has anyone had any experience with drug testing and the testosterone esters above? there may be some drug testing taking place in a few months at work and i was really hoping to do a cycle soon. if i could get away with a prop based cycle as apposed to the enan based one i was about to start then i will. the fast acting ester and lower water retention would aslo be a bonus. but i was mainly concerned about the detection time if anyone can confirm from experience that is is only 2 weeks??
    cheers fella's

painful regular shots would be a pain in the ass (literally!) but its a price im willing to pay

i was thinking..

i was thinking of a cycle along the lines of this

test prop 50mg eod wk 1-10
    andriol caps 240mg ed wk 1-4

this is for mass and strength with less water retention, fast acting and short detection time post cycle (approx 2-3 weeks)
    sound decent? mainly as a substitue for the enanthate cycle i was going to start...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    They're not going to test you for AAS at work, unless your job is professional athlete. They just test for things like weed, coke, etc.

To answer the question, that 3 month or whatever detection time for test enanth is wrong. The way an AAS test works, they check your test/epitest ratio. Test enanth isn't going to have any detectable metabolites, like deca or dbol would. So however long it takes for t/e to normalize, that's the detection time. Probably more like a month or so.

But I doubt you have to worry, since jobs only test for rec drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    They're not going to test you for AAS at work, unless your job is professional athlete. They just test for things like weed, coke, etc.

To answer the question, that 3 month or whatever detection time for test enanth is wrong. The way an AAS test works, they check your test/epitest ratio. Test enanth isn't going to have any detectable metabolites, like deca or dbol would. So however long it takes for t/e to normalize, that's the detection time. Probably more like a month or so.

But I doubt you have to worry, since jobs only test for rec drugs.

hmm, well im in the military and at the moment they are kicking up a big fuss about drugs. im pretty confident they are mostly concerned with rec but i didnt really want to take the chance. they have the power now to grab you and test you on the spot where i am. and if i come back after christmass leave an extra 10kg's on me they might decide to test me.

ill have to look into what you mean by 'your test/epitest ratio' because im unfamiliar with that term. thanks a lot for the info.

Thread Information