BIG-G is offline Banned

dbol for an insomniac??

OK, what u guys think,,ive been a hardgainer 4 about 4-5 yrs and plan on a first time cyc of just dbols in lower doses for loner time period. My main concern is my sleep disorder of which i already take ambien and trazodone plus otc sleep aids. I figure i can take 2-4 pills with breakfast,(post w/o) then 2-4 after, then off to work, (i work 3rd shift,nights). Any feedback is welcome, TKS, BIG-G.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    anybody at all have sleeplessness with gear???? anybody????

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, sounds to me like you have an underlying serious sleeping disorder. It might not be serious, but it sounds like you have made your body dependent on sleeping aids to the extent where you will need to cocktail 2 strong prescription medications AND OTC meds. Many bros on here have had sleep problems, but the drugs you take could put one to sleep after smoking crack! Go read up on www.sleepfoundation.org -- Lots of good info there. Since you have the prescript meds, you must have seen a doctor already. Be honest with your doctor and tell him that you are dependent on the meds now. Ambien and the other sleeping aids are meant as a temporary solution. I know it sounds like a load of crap to you, but you DO grow tolerant to these meds. You have dug yourself a deep enough hole, you should help yourself, or seek medical treatment.

Back to your question, AAS have been notorious for increasing sympoms of insomnia. You cannot grow without sleep and AAS make it more difficult to sleep. Most bros can sleep naturally, while others use melatonin or other remedies. From what you have said, I doubt any of these methods would work. Good luck

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thanx bro, im gonna check out that site. My doc said exactly what u did, that im dependent on the pills to sleep. Been taking ambiens now for months on end and i need at least 15 to 20mg for it to knock me out, and the other shit is for anxiety (had one hell of a rough life). Anyway i got 500 dbols commin my way and eventually deca or somethin else so im worried (as usual). Im gettin blood work done this friday along with a C.A.T. scan so hopefully theres an answer to my problem. THANX BRO, BIG-G

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good luck

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    why do people dig up old threads? especially since the person in question is banned

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea. Always look at the date of the thread before posting on it. It can make a huge difference as to the relevance of your post!

-moto

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I have no idea. Always look at the date of the thread before posting on it. It can make a huge difference as to the relevance of your post!

-moto

I agree, but on the other hand, that shows me that new guys are doing their research and using the search button!!!!

Thread Information