Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036

    injectable 1-test with prop/tren...??

    consider adding 500mg/week of 1-testosterone cypionate on top of prop 100mg ED and tren 75mg ED...thoughts?

    i guess what i want to know is if the 1-test cyp will conflict with or complement the prop/tren.

    5000mg of 1-test cyp for $100 doesn't sound too bad to me. at that price, i'd consider throwing it in a cycle...

    thanks,
    -- clocky

  2. #2
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    extend your cycle and do prop + 1test cyp then drop the 1test and replace it with the fina

    then you can see the effects of the 1test cyp

  3. #3
    funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    127
    start the cycle with the prop 1-5 and finish off with the cyp 500 a week...
    just my 2 cents

    Doc

  4. #4
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by funkdoc911
    start the cycle with the prop 1-5 and finish off with the cyp 500 a week...
    just my 2 cents

    Doc
    1-test cyp is not testosterone ...if i drop the prop after week 5, i won't have any test in my system...

    pinch, do you think taking the tren and 1-test cyp will conflict with each other?

    -- clocky

  5. #5
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    1-test cyp is not testosterone ...if i drop the prop after week 5, i won't have any test in my system...

    pinch, do you think taking the tren and 1-test cyp will conflict with each other?

    -- clocky
    That 1-test is basically a "legal" tren.... actually Bolanone is the closest steroid to 1-test but it behaves a lot like the tren.... probably the closest thing to a cutting steroid.

  6. #6
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    That 1-test is basically a "legal" tren.... actually Bolanone is the closest steroid to 1-test but it behaves a lot like the tren.... probably the closest thing to a cutting steroid.
    so you think it would be a waste to stack it with tren ? or would it add to the effects...?

    -- clocky

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •