BigBow is offline Junior Member

Syd Group Contravercy

Alright everyone I have found something very suspicious about the latest white cap flip offs...It seems their first labels that came out printed " Agente anabolico" on the vials it self and boxes...just read down them and you will see this..Now on the first labels the spanish hypen or whatever you call it is on top of the letter "o" in anabo'lico but more over the o...for anyone who has seen the mex stuff you know what I mean....now on the new white flip off caps with the new labels it is over the "a" in ana'bolico....this may have something to do with why some are seeing results and some are not...I have inserted a pick of the old boxes...take a look at the Cyp(blue box) and read down to where I said....if anyone has the new vials look at them and look to the same spot and see the difference...I know they said the labels changed, but not their spelling...something to think about I think

Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    Alright everyone I have found something very suspicious about the latest white cap flip offs...It seems their first labels that came out printed " Agente anabolico" on the vials it self and boxes...just read down them and you will see this..Now on the first labels the spanish hypen or whatever you call it is on top of the letter "o" in anabo'lico but more over the o...for anyone who has seen the mex stuff you know what I mean....now on the new white flip off caps with the new labels it is over the "a" in ana'bolico....this may have something to do with why some are seeing results and some are not...I have inserted a pick of the old boxes...take a look at the Cyp(blue box) and read down to where I said....if anyone has the new vials look at them and look to the same spot and see the difference...I know they said the labels changed, but not their spelling...something to think about I think
    it wont let me post the pic of the old boxes

Rock305 is offline New Member
    I had 2 freinds that have tried SG's Winny. Got it from a VERY reliable source they have been using for years. Both of them were in the hospital 2 days later. Both took the injects at the same time also. Be aware of this. Another bro of mine who ALWAYS injects into his traps used their Cyp and he couldnt move his neck or shoulders for almost a week. This stuff is dirty in my mind and in the mind of people around my area. Im just giving you all the heads up. PEACE! ROCK

yeah I know someone who went to the hospital as well off of the Cyp and Deca ..it was also from a very reliable source...something is up with this gear

legend is offline Associate Member
    not familiar with SG brand. what does SG stand for. sorry if this seems ignorant, but i never heard of them.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    I am on their Cyp and their EQ and I am having no problems. My pumps are off the wall and strength and energy is to. This is my first time to run this brand. I tried QV Cyp and EQ cycle and didnt feel as good as this stuff does. How come everytime a new brand comes out there are some that get good results and some that dont?
    Last edited by Terminator1; 12-06-2003 at 09:00 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    sydgroup is a great company, everyone i know who has used it has given it great results...MM

shootdeep is offline Member
    i hope so, i have 4 bottles of eq for my next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    sydgroup is a great company, everyone i know who has used it has given it great results...MM
    I agree because it is the old Jurox and is licensed out of the down under..but distributed through mexico...there is definatly a miss spelling on the white caps compared to the old vial...who knows, it is something to think about though...I am on their Cyp and am not impressed

Focused is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    I am on their Cyp and their EQ and I am having no problems. My pumps are off the wall and strength and energy is to. This is my first time to run this brand. I tried QV Cyp and EQ cycle and didnt feel as good as this stuff does. How come everytime a new brand comes out there are some that get good results and some that dont?
    What lot numbers are you using?

shorty2big is offline Member
    I injected a whole bottle of their Cyp last week with no problems.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Focused
    What lot numbers are you using?
    EQ- 57503 EXP Date-Nov 5
    Cyp- Dont know because it is scratched off?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    There is definately a label, and cap change. I e-mailed them, and they DID confirm these changes stating that: The older lot #'s had the peel off aluminim caps (with lot and exp #'s printed in the same style ink as rest of bottle), and the newer lots have the white plastic flip top (with lot and exp #'s STAMPED on vs. printed on). The numbers on the newer bottles are also much smaller than the older ones, and do wipe off when rubbed. Also, there is the mispelling on the newer ones as stated above. Yes, I can send you the e-mails from them.

ripped103 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    There is definately a label, and cap change. I e-mailed them, and they DID confirm these changes stating that: The older lot #'s had the peel off aluminim caps (with lot and exp #'s printed in the same style ink as rest of bottle), and the newer lots have the white plastic flip top (with lot and exp #'s STAMPED on vs. printed on). The numbers on the newer bottles are also much smaller than the older ones, and do wipe off when rubbed. Also, there is the mispelling on the newer ones as stated above. Yes, I can send you the e-mails from them.
    this is the best mex gear ive ever used painless inexpensive and painless
    or aussie gear still everyones debating where it manufactured lol
    i dont car it works great no complaints i will only se there gear from now on

Thread Information