baadboy11 is offline New Member

i have a choice of 2 cycles of sustanon250... .which is better??

Okay, here are my options, which sustanon250 cycle would you recommend and why?

option 1:
    wk1 - 250mg
    wk2 - 250mg
    wk3 - 250mg
    wk4 - 500mg
    wk5 - 500mg
    wk6 - 250mg
    wk7 - 250mg
    wk8 - 250mg

option 2:
    wk1 - 250mg
    wk2 - 250mg
    wk3 - 500mg
    wk4 - 500mg
    wk5 - 500mg
    wk6 - 250mg
    wk7 - 250mg

YES I KNOW OPTION 2 IS ONE WEEK LESS THAN OPTION ONE... this is assuming im using what i have left without purchasing more sustanon .

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    first off, neither would i reccomend to you, for there is no need in pyramiding w/ sustanon . you want to have consistant blood levels throughout your cycle, especially w/ test. secondly, the propinate and phenyl-propinate are in and out in 2 days or so. it is reccommended to run sust at least at 500mg aweek, split into 2 shots per week. that is the very least. the majority of bros here would much rather run it at 750mg. you do not want spikes in your test levels, you want consistancy. you obvioulsy need to do a little more research than i can tell you have, by looking at your choices to run a cycle. besides, what do you have for PCT? why are you wanting to run sust alone? if your gonna do a cycle, get everything squared away first, so you get the most out of any program you plan to run, and that means all of your ancillarary meds too. or you just might be sporting a pair of man-titties along w/ your new found strength.

baadboy11 is offline New Member
    This is my first cycle just to let you know. which is why im doing 250mg a week right now. would you say i do 500mg a week as a novice?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    first off, neither would i reccomend to you, for there is no need in pyramiding w/ sustanon. you want to have consistant blood levels throughout your cycle, especially w/ test. secondly, the propinate and phenyl-propinate are in and out in 2 days or so. it is reccommended to run sust at least at 500mg aweek, split into 2 shots per week. that is the very least. the majority of bros here would much rather run it at 750mg. you do not want spikes in your test levels, you want consistancy. you obvioulsy need to do a little more research than i can tell you have, by looking at your choices to run a cycle. besides, what do you have for PCT? why are you wanting to run sust alone? if your gonna do a cycle, get everything squared away first, so you get the most out of any program you plan to run, and that means all of your ancillarary meds too. or you just might be sporting a pair of man-titties along w/ your new found strength.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    SUS at minimum need E3D injections to keep your blood levels constant. Also, do not taper your dosages this will make your blood levels unstable.

1 - 10 SUS 500mg over E3D injections
    1 - 13 L-dex .25 ED
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED

3 weeks after last SUS injection start PCT
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

paulastone is offline Member
    i did sust at 500mg on my first cycle and gained a nice 25lbs!!!
    i still use 500mg-750mg /week now a days
    if its your first cycle, you will good with 500mg/week shooting monday/thursday for 10 weeks have nolva on hands and clomid post cycle
    cheers

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    SUS at minimum need E3D injections to keep your blood levels constant. Also, do not taper your dosages this will make your blood levels unstable.

1 - 10 SUS 500mg over E3D injections
    1 - 13 L-dex .25 ED
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED

3 weeks after last SUS injection start PCT
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

Why would you recomend nolva from week 1-13??? that just dont make any sence. not flaming, if you can reply for me to understand why someone needs nolva during the first weeks and not when the signs of gyno starts??
    bump for more info bro
    thx in advence

somedude247 is offline Member
    I'd run 500 MG per week.....anything more depends on your cycle history

Thread Information