Thread: Should i stay or should i go?
12-08-2003, 12:39 PM #1
Should i stay or should i go?
Help me decide,,,
this is the story, i am on week ten of a planned 12 week cycle of
wk 1-5 50mg dbol
wk 1-10 400mg deca
wk 1-12 500mg sust
pct all lined up with hcg , clomid, and nolva.
the thing is i just now on my 9th week started to feel the strenght and weight increase. i am contemplating extending this to 20wks now, with weeks 12-20 at 500 - 750wk test cyp.
anyone with knowledge on this and should i if i decide to do this run some HCG right about now? or should i end it at week 12 and start a new cycle later?
12-08-2003, 12:42 PM #2
whats ur stats and cycle experince first
12-08-2003, 12:44 PM #3
12-08-2003, 12:46 PM #4
right, i was just going to add those.
well this is the second cycle, first one was just like this only ten weeks.
stats are as follows;
b/f ? somewhat lean though. little round the middle but hey im bulking.
12-08-2003, 12:51 PM #5
i did feel the dbol pretty quick and test around week five but now it is hitting much harder,, i know that these arent silver bullets and all that but i would like to keep this going as long as possible.
12-08-2003, 12:53 PM #6Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by trailrider38
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
12-08-2003, 01:38 PM #7
Yeah, kinda want to keep it going, anybody ever do this?
12-08-2003, 01:44 PM #8
a lot of people will disagree with me but i like to stick with my original plan unless something strange comes up.(health problems) I believe if we do our research and spend time planning it out we should stick with it.
12-08-2003, 02:24 PM #9Banned
Originally Posted by mart651
- Join Date
- May 2003
12-08-2003, 02:30 PM #10
as its ur second cycle if it were me i'd stick to the original plan and use what u learned for your next cycle.. better be safe now so u can keep goign later..
12-08-2003, 09:14 PM #11
I feel the exact same way but im going to stick to my original plan.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)