mofo is offline New Member

Low dosage d-bol cycle

What do you think about cycle with 110 dbols? I read somewhere that 4 tabs every day (excluding weekends) for 5 weeks gives results. Or with 5 tabs every day for 4 weeks? I don't think it works but any experiences? I haven't used steroids before. I'm asking because i happen to have 110 dbols :/

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you are planning to run the dbol alone, don't do it. It will be a waste. From your post it sounds like you need to do a lot more research before you consider using AAS. Stick around the site for a while, and read until you can't read anymore. There is so much useful information on this site that you can learn from.

4 tabs a day??? if they are 5mg tabs then that would be 20mg a day , not at all a sufficent amount. Do not bother with dbol alone bc though you may get good gains the chances of you keeping any of it are slim to none. Save the dbols to kick start a cycle in my opinion. The only people who take just orals are high school football players who know nothing about juice.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    20mg a day will do something, especially for five weeks, but if you want to do sterioids do not do dbol alone, if you do you will wish that you would have done some test , and you do lose a lot of your gains, IMO not worth it, save it to kickstart a real cycle
    i have to take at least 35mg of dbol to get any real results. I agree kick start it with some test ie test enanthate

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the bro's have stated, A DBOL only cycle is a waste of time and money. You will lose most of your gains even with PCT. Slow down, hang out on the site for awhile, and learn how to do a correct cycle. In the long run you will be much happier.

PEACE,

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh I missed something else. Even when you use DBOL as a kickstart, run it ED. Do not exclude weekends.

Waste, don't do it...and you can't skip weekends!

Thread Information