Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar powder.. too good to be true

Ok.. so a source that has been reliable for a very long time to many people is offering anavar powder at $50 per gram and less in bulk. He claims he's going out of business in 2 weeks, and this is a closeout sale. I have no interest in cycling for at least a year.. but i feel like this is a deal that i can't pass up. Of course, i'm nervous.

Is this too good to be true?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no. some guys might just want to clear stock. rest assure they're still making profit even by selling it to you for that price. it just might move a little faster this way and he can get it all of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    no. some guys might just want to clear stock. rest assure they're still making profit even by selling it to you for that price. it just might move a little faster this way and he can get it all of his hands.
    Alrighty then, sounds great. Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Time to start cappin eh?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Good price- but i've seen it for like $120 for 2 grams or even less... so not completely unusual.

yeah.. this is 100 for 2 grams or 200 for 5 grams.. and so on.. goes as low as 30 per gram.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i've heard of 2g for a little less than $100...makes me very interested in trying it...=)

quick question. once you have the anavar powder, how do you take it? i've heard of people dissolving it in everclear and drinking it. is there a way to make it into injectable form? i heard the everclear method tastes utterly horrendous...

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i've heard of 2g for a little less than $100...makes me very interested in trying it...=)

quick question. once you have the anavar powder, how do you take it? i've heard of people dissolving it in everclear and drinking it. is there a way to make it into injectable form? i heard the everclear method tastes utterly horrendous...

-- clocky
    It would be very hard to make it into an injectable and there is no reason to do that.

1ml of everclear would not taste bad... and if it does, so what? Just put it in some grapefruit juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    It would be very hard to make it into an injectable and there is no reason to do that.

1ml of everclear would not taste bad... and if it does, so what? Just put it in some grapefruit juice.
    or you can just weigh out the powder and put it in capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    or you can just weigh out the powder and put it in capsules.
    You would not want to weigh out 100 20mg var caps or something like that.

If you were to cap it you would have to mix it with a powder of similar consistency and then cap that way... unless you have a lot of time on your hands.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be had for $30/g or less in bulk, and these guys are still making money even at that price. And yes you can cap it, dissolve it in an alcohol like everclear, or make it into an injectable. Looks like we'll be seeing you in the lab forum pretty soon!

-moto

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Does anybody know the quality of Anavar powder? I mean in general from a cie. I am interested in throwing it in for my 1st cycle and just wanna make sure it is what they say it is.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The only way to know for sure is to get it tested.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It can be had for $30/g or less in bulk, and these guys are still making money even at that price. And yes you can cap it, dissolve it in an alcohol like everclear, or make it into an injectable. Looks like we'll be seeing you in the lab forum pretty soon!

-moto
    I'm a biology major with a minor in chem.. so i know all my stoichiometry. Maybe when i start suspending some things i'll come asking you guys for solvent concentrations though. Hope you're up for it when the time comes.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    bump.
    oops nevermind

Thread Information