Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Growth

  1. #1
    Chris19's Avatar
    Chris19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    Growth

    I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the best steroid would be for a beginner that does not want many side effects and does not his growth to be stunted. Any info is appreciated

  2. #2
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Well, if you are worried about stunting your growth then you don't need to be juicing. Also, at your height and weight, you could gain more weight training naturally and getting a good diet down.

  3. #3
    Chris19's Avatar
    Chris19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35
    i realize some people may think that i might not should start yet if i am worried about my growth, but i will prolly juice anyway. I just want to be as informed as i can.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris19
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the best steroid would be for a beginner that does not want many side effects and does not his growth to be stunted. Any info is appreciated
    dude you're 16 years old turnign 17 in like a week. you will stunt your growth if you juice before your like 20 or 21ish. get over it you have som many more natural gains that can be made, get on come creatine and BCAA's and a **** load of food and protein and you'll get huge in no time. you are only 160lbs, you could probably get to atleast 180 in a year at your age if you eat big and train right. juice is for people that have hit a plateau and can't gain or get stronger and are very experienced with their diet and training. if you go on now i guarantee you lose it right after anyway.

  5. #5
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Get a clue. Your body's test production usually allows for the biggest gains when you are at the age you are now. Just because you are small when you are 16 doesn't mean you can't make gains by the time you are 18. Freakin stupid. Look, try lifting first and now with your test production where it is look for those gains. The mind set you have it utterly ridiculous. Wait please.

  6. #6
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    If you are truly 16 turning 17, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! Are you crazy? You better stick around this site and do some research on guys your age doing cycles. It will scare the living **** out of you!!!

  7. #7
    Chris19's Avatar
    Chris19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Get a clue. Your body's test production usually allows for the biggest gains when you are at the age you are now. Just because you are small when you are 16 doesn't mean you can't make gains by the time you are 18. Freakin stupid. Look, try lifting first and now with your test production where it is look for those gains. The mind set you have it utterly ridiculous. Wait please.

    I might wait but have been working out EXTREMELY hard for about 1 1/2 years without gaining any more than 5 pounds. I sick of bustin my a!@ for nothing.

  8. #8
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris19
    I might wait but have been working out EXTREMELY hard for about 1 1/2 years without gaining any more than 5 pounds. I sick of bustin my a!@ for nothing.

    Bro, then your diet or training routine is out of wack. There is NO way in hell someone your age has hit a wall. Do you know how much natural test is running through your body? Quit looking for the easy way out. God help you if you start THIS EARLY.

    Not trying to be a dick, but I don't want you to screw yourself up for life. YES, FOR LIFE!!!!

  9. #9
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Lets say it together..N-a-t-u-r-a-l t-e-s-t p-r-o-d-u-c-t-i-o-n. Also, I venture to guess you have no idea on how to eat. I bet you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, chicken nuggets at school, light dinner, and one protein shake a day. You honestly expect results from that. NO, you can't and won't. The best thing I ever did in high school was take honors biology and then a biology course in college. Those two courses alone give some insight to why one must eat for protein synthesis and atp energy transfer to work to gain size. While the actual process is much deeper than that, know not eating and lifting=minimal results. Juicing isn't going to be that magic that makes you gain 30 pounds. You probably would gain 10 at most if you even had a decent cycle set up.

  10. #10
    Chris19's Avatar
    Chris19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, then your diet or training routine is out of wack. There is NO way in hell someone your age has hit a wall. Do you know how much natural test is running through your body? Quit looking for the easy way out. God help you if you start THIS EARLY.

    Not trying to be a dick, but I don't want you to screw yourself up for life. YES, FOR LIFE!!!!
    My training routine is the same thing that nebraskas football team does. we do it at school in around 50 minutes. i also eat a crapload so i dont really see how i am not seeing gains. i get stronger...my squat went up 70 pounds in about 2 months or less. but no mass increase!!!!!

  11. #11
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Also, football training is not bodybuilding.

  12. #12
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Lets say it together..N-a-t-u-r-a-l t-e-s-t p-r-o-d-u-c-t-i-o-n. Also, I venture to guess you have no idea on how to eat. I bet you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, chicken nuggets at school, light dinner, and one protein shake a day. You honestly expect results from that. NO, you can't and won't. The best thing I ever did in high school was take honors biology and then a biology course in college. Those two courses alone give some insight to why one must eat for protein synthesis and atp energy transfer to work to gain size. While the actual process is much deeper than that, know not eating and lifting=minimal results. Juicing isn't going to be that magic that makes you gain 30 pounds. You probably would gain 10 at most if you even had a decent cycle set up.
    Great reply!!!!! Bro, no Steroid in the world will get you big without proper diet. Lay out what you eat ED, and some of the bro's can help you with it.

  13. #13
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Check in the over-30's forum. An older guy commented on how many problems he's had because he started juicing at your age. As I recall, the major thing is his spine . . . it's all screwed up, gives him lots of pain because the steroids caused the bones in his spine to grow more than they should have.
    Extra progress from age 17 to 21 won't be worth sixty years of pain and having to walk slumped over. If you're smart, you'll wait until you're at least 21. If not, well, come on back when you're 27 and we will take up a collection to buy you a walking cane.

  14. #14
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    El natural test by scrotum sack. I think it's mexican stuff

  15. #15
    Chris19's Avatar
    Chris19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35
    Thanks...i have been dabating whether to get on steroids for about 2 years...i guess i should prolly debate with myself a little longer.

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Check in the over-30's forum. An older guy commented on how many problems he's had because he started juicing at your age. As I recall, the major thing is his spine . . . it's all screwed up, gives him lots of pain because the steroids caused the bones in his spine to grow more than they should have.
    Extra progress from age 17 to 21 won't be worth sixty years of pain and having to walk slumped over. If you're smart, you'll wait until you're at least 21. If not, well, come on back when you're 27 and we will take up a collection to buy you a walking cane.

    Thats only the beginning. Try not growing anymore, bitch tits, no hard on's, the list goes on........

  17. #17
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    What you should try to do is start gettin more calories. Take a shaker to school with you and have one before lunch and after lunch. If you can, make it a weight gainer shake. It is very simple to start eating more and thus yield results. Get those complex carbs in there instead of simple carbs to help grow. Know though that the weight you gain will probably not be lean but you will get bigger, after that, you could worry about loosing the water or chub. Don't debate with yourself until you know everything there is to know about this stuff. Familiarize yourself with the pros and more importantly the cons. Applying knowledge will yield better results than using your lack of knowledge thus far (i.e. steroids ).

  18. #18
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris19
    Thanks...i have been dabating whether to get on steroids for about 2 years...i guess i should prolly debate with myself a little longer.
    Be one of the smart ones. You will get a lot of respect from bro's on here if you do hold off till your older

    Best of luck,

    BLT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •