Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

can someone help me out with this site ive found?

ok so i was looking for a place to get some stuff cheaper, and i dont think i can post the link on here, but if you can PM me, ill tell ya the websites name, i wanna know if there legit? cause i found one place that is, but this other site is way cheaper. thanks guys

the site is : www..com

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Try pming a mod with the site name.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I erased your link...Go back, read the rules, and figure out the proper way to check ur sources....

ok sorry then, and if you could send me a link to the rules that would help cause i couldnt find anything on this topic
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-08-2003 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok sorry then, and if you could send me a link to the rules that would help cause i couldnt find anything on this topic

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=53457

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you mean that thing that says "anobolic rules and guidelines" ...that can be tough to find

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    you mean that thing that says "anobolic rules and guidelines" ...that can be tough to find
    yeah that was needed?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah it was needed.

yeah yeah your right? how stupid of me to not know the rules are a sticky and not in F.A.Q. sections which is where i looked first. gosh i must be the biggest idiot ever. how dumb of me

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on now...take these folks seriously..they are looking out for you and the board as a whole!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Come on now...take these folks seriously..they are looking out for you and the board as a whole!
    no i understand that completely, but after the mod telling me where it was, that should have been the end. i didnt need smart ass comments, i did look in the F.A.Q. section and found nothing on this. i dont know why i didnt see that sticky? maybe cause i just skip over them and read the actual treads. im in the vwvortex forum and they have the same stickies. so i guess its just habbit to just skip down from them and then start reading. i understand people are trying to watch out. hell i am too. but they didnt need to be d-cks about it. right? or no? and just so you know, of the pm's i have gotten, i havent given any of them my source, ive just given them the site to the new source im looking at and trying to figure if its legit or not

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    no i understand that completely, but after the mod telling me where it was, that should have been the end. i didnt need smart ass comments, i did look in the F.A.Q. section and found nothing on this. i dont know why i didnt see that sticky? maybe cause i just skip over them and read the actual treads. im in the vwvortex forum and they have the same stickies. so i guess its just habbit to just skip down from them and then start reading. i understand people are trying to watch out. hell i am too. but they didnt need to be d-cks about it. right? or no? and just so you know, of the pm's i have gotten, i havent given any of them my source, ive just given them the site to the new source im looking at and trying to figure if its legit or not
    sorry bro...if you don't read the rules and guidelines and fire up a source post...people just might say some things you don't like

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't take it so personally, you just don't realize that there are somethings that are really big no-no's and when someone inadvertantly breaks the rules it is pounced on by the people who really care about this board, it is also a huge pet peeve that new people often do not take the time to read the educational threads before asking questions, so it only compounds the matter, just say sorry and that'll be the end of it, on top of that bermich is on a roll tonight

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I believe that being flamed on this board is like getting a spanking when you are a kid. It makes you think twice about doing it again. Also if another newbie reads it they are less likely to ask the same questions and more likely to search before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I believe that being flamed on this board is like getting a spanking when you are a kid. It makes you think twice about doing it again. Also if another newbie reads it they are less likely to ask the same questions and more likely to search before posting.
    LMAO...Good analogy...

i know what i did was wrong, so ok, im saying sorry. there ya happy lol

Thread Information