pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Loosing Too Much?????

I finished my sust cycle 3 weeks tommorow. Originally i had a 8 week kirachi but then i bought 3 more niles and did those. i peaked at 227 from about 198ish at the beginning. i was so pumped. But in the past week or so i have dropped big time in weight. I weighed in at 216 today. I know alot of it is water but is this much common. and how much more can i expect. i start my clomid in a couple days but man.......

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Are you saying you skipped 3 wks and then started the niles ? If so....bad idea !!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    I finished my sust cycle 3 weeks tommorow. Originally i had a 8 week kirachi but then i bought 3 more niles and did those. i peaked at 227 from about 198ish at the beginning. i was so pumped. But in the past week or so i have dropped big time in weight. I weighed in at 216 today. I know alot of it is water but is this much common. and how much more can i expect. i start my clomid in a couple days but man.......
    Your not gonna put on 30 pounds in 8 weeks and expect to keep it. Most of that was water, and after your PCT is finished you'll be fortunate to be sitting at 210. 12 lbs of LBM is not bad for an 8 week cycle of pure sust (steroids are not magic), if you hit your PCT hard and time everything right you may be able to stay around 212-214, if you maintain your lifting and eating habit's.

Peace

-Taejoon.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust is going to cause to retain a bit of water..bloat is usually fairly high on Sus. Hoever, after the bloat is gone I am sure that you will have made some gains. Post cycle is important for keeping gains..training, diet, clomid..etc tec. Keep on researching the boards for info. You could have done some more research before hand..now you only prepare for the next cycle. Good luck.

Thread Information