SirBen187 is offline Junior Member

The time has come for cycle 2

My fellow players in the Iron Game,

Today I went and had my blood taken for testing and cycle 2 starts tomorrow!

Testosterone Cypionate [400mg/wk] 1-10

Nandrolone Decanoate [300mg/wk] 1-10

Methandrostenolone [30mg/Day] 1-5

Arimidex [.5mg/Day] 1-12

Clomid & Nolvadex [Post Cycle] 13-15

I may take the Dbol up to 40mg depending on how I feel. Also, this is my first time using Arimidex.

Stats: 6’2 – 205 lbs – 15-17% bf – 23 years

Thanks to everyone on the boards for their knowledge and support. I will try and attach my before pics taken a few days ago.

SirBen187
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The time has come for cycle 2-before.jpg  

MrDezel is offline Banned
    u look descent bro but lower back needs some work... how about some cardio. Also what are your goals.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle looks good, and you are good enough shape. Just keep a clean diet, drink plenty of water, do light cardio a couple times a week, workout hard and you will do fine.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Your cycle looks good, and you are good enough shape. Just keep a clean diet, drink plenty of water, do light cardio a couple times a week, workout hard and you will do fine.
    I agree.

The only change I would make to your cycle is to extend the Cyp to week 11.

Other than that, you should be good to go.

D

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good, good luck.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Diesel, but I'd extedn the Cyp to wk12 and start clomid 18 days after last Cyp injection

The Deca will shut you down pretty hard, and by extending the test out past the Decca, your recovery will much easier

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Looks good, good luck.
    Cycle looks good. You could increase cardio but I noticed something else in the picture...a pack of cigarrettes on the desk. If they are yours, quiting that is far more important now than any cycle.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Cycle looks good. You could increase cardio but I noticed something else in the picture...a pack of cigarrettes on the desk. If they are yours, quiting that is far more important now than any cycle.
    you can allways depend on a a.r. bro to bust your ass.
    smoking slows metabalism, recovery and muscle growth. try to stop now it only gets harder

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    you can allways depend on a a.r. bro to bust your ass.
    smoking slows metabalism, recovery and muscle growth. try to stop now it only gets harder
    You forgot the main reason for quitting...It will kill you early.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll get some solid gains off that cycle, and Phee's right about running the TEST past the Deca . Remember to keep a good diet dialed in at all times to maximize you growth.
    good luck
    ~R

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    You'll get some solid gains off that cycle, and Phee's right about running the TEST past the Deca . Remember to keep a good diet dialed in at all times to maximize you growth.
    good luck
    ~R
    Deffinately run it to week 12! but what was your first cycle like? I know I ran my 1st at 400/300 like you, but actually started with 800x2week/600x3/400x7 along with the deca @ 300 for 10 weeks. I'm not so sure Iwouldn't up the cyp to maybe 600 and deca to 400. But that's not knowing what your 1st cycle was like and how your body reacted to it.

SID

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the input. I guessed on my bf%; I've never had it measured. For lower back I do deadlifts (regular and straight leg), squats, and hyperextensions.

I do cardio 4 times a week, 30 minutes a session (mainly treadmill, but elliptical and bike sometimes). I also jump rope. The cigarettes are not mine they are my girls. (but thanks for noticing).

I am aware of how to eat properly, I just love food too much to get my body fat down below 10%! While on this cycle I will eat 5 or 6 meals a day, 3 of which will be shakes. Protein at every meal and clean foods! I will try for 400g of protein a day and about 3000 calories or so. The goal is to put on 20-25 lbs. and keep at least 15 once fully recovered.

I have 2 amps leftover of Enanthate 250; can I use these for extending cyp to week 11? I have enough cyp now for 10 weeks. Pheedno, I like your idea of extending test past decca, it only raises 2 concerns. 1 - I wont be done with pct until well into march and I'd like to finish before. 2 - is this something you know from personal experience or is it just theory that recovery will be easier?

Thanks for the help,
    SirBen187

p.s. photo of g3ar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The time has come for cycle 2-gear.jpg  
    Last edited by SirBen187; 12-08-2003 at 06:21 PM.

Thread Information